LA

It was 2 am and I just landed in LA. I was still extremely torn up about leaving my family. I got off the plane though and headed to baggage claim. I got my bags and as I was about to walk over to get a rental car I hear my name being called. I turned around to see a blonde guy waking toward me. It was Kendall Schmidt from Big Time Rush. "Chelsea I'm so glad I got here in time." I smiled at him. "I didn't know that you were gonna be here. I was told that I had a rental car ready for me and a hotel room ready for when I get here so I could sleep a little before meeting you guys later this afternoon." Kendall looked confused. "That's not what they told me. They asked me to go pick you up and to bring you back to my place to crash cause all the hotels were booked up" I didn't say anything cause I didn't know what to say. He looked at my bags. "Here let me take these. Lets get you to my place I'm sure you tired and want to sleep a little." I nodded and let him take my bags. We got in his car and headed to his place which was a good way away from the airport. I ended up falling asleep in his car. Him not wanting to wake me decided to carry me in and out me in his bed. I'm a heavy sleeper so I didn't wake up. He then went and graded my bags and brought them in. He slept on the couch. When I woke up I was so confused. I didn't know where I was. I got up and walked out into the living room to see Kendall and Logan sitting there talking. "Hey your awake. How did you sleep?" I smiled as Kendall asked. "I slept okay. Just not used to sleeping weird hours like this." Kendall and Logan laughed. "Yeah well when we start tour next week your body will adjust to it cause we pull weird hours." Logan said smiling. Kendall motioned for me to sit down so I did. I had no idea what to say or do cause I wasn't expecting to meet them till later. After a few minutes of talking to the boys I got a call from Kyla. I excused myself and answered her. "Hey Chels. I miss you so much already how's LA so far." I laughed knowing she didn't care how LA was she just wanted a reason to call me. "Well I haven't seen much. Kendall picked me up from the airport and I slept the whole way back to his house. Apparently I didn't have a rental car or a hotel so I had to stay at Kendalls." She gasped. "You slept with him already. You go girl." I laughed. "No Kyla. I didn't sleep with him. He carried me in last night and put me in his bed and he slept the couch. Anyways I told you I'm not out here to find a boyfriend.  I'm here to do my dream job and that's it." She scoffed and laughed. " Well that was sweet of him. And Chelsea your in LA where there's tons of hot guys that are going to be drooling over you. You can't tell me you are going to find someone out there." I laughed. " I didn't say I wouldn't find someone I just said I wasnt looking for anyone." She laughed at me. We talked for a few more minutes then Kendall knocked on the door. "hey we got to get going so we aren't late for lunch with the other to bozo." I laughed. " Kyla I got to go but I will talk to you later. I love you. Give dad a hug and tell him I love and miss him." She didn't say anything for a second. "okay I guess you have to do your job. I love you too and he said he loves and misses you more." I laughed and hung up. I then got ready and went into the living room. Kendall, Logan and I headed to this little restaurant not far from Kendalls place to meet the guys. When we got there Carlos and James were already there. I was so nervous to meet them.