Act 1 - It Begins.

As the sun's rays slithered through the curtains of Roxi's bedroom, she began to rub her eyes in the discomfort of the beaming light invading her sleep. She picked up her phone and saw that it way too early for her to be awake, so she set a timer on her phone for 6:30am. Time went by as Roxi layed in slumber, until the beeping of her alarm awakened her.  During the period that she was asleep she had one new message from Daniel. Eager to see his message, Roxi hastily went on to her messages only to be saddened by the dull text from Daniel. [Hey Rox, I'll be spending majority of the day with my friends, so don't bother me. Ly]. That text made her heart sink a bit, but she brushed it off and got ready for school. 

                                                                                    [Time skip]

Roxi was putting her bag in her locker and getting some books for her first lesson of the school day, just then she notices Rhianna flirting with Daniel. Rhianna was one of those classic bitchy teenage girls that you would only believe to be real in movies. Rhianna's hands were practically all over Daniel, but what's worse is that Daniel was obviously flirting back. In a pure fit of rage Roxi stormed over to her boyfriend. Grabbing him by the shoulder and spinning him around she says, "what are you doing? Why are you flirting with her?" Daniel looks at Roxi with anger in his eyes, before he could say anything his friends stared to stare at you, and soon enough so did the whole hallway of people. Roxi felt embarrassed, one of Daniels friends perked up and said, "who do you even think you are to be talking to him like this?" to which all of his other friends agreed. That didn't phase Roxi as much as what Daniel was about to say, "Why are you so fucking weird! No one even likes, like seriously go away you absolute freak..." Roxi's stomach sunk. Just as she was backing up to walk away from them, her back bumped into what seemed like a brick wall. A tall, muscular figure stood behind her, she turned around to see who it was apologising, only to see Travis's face. Her bully. "Why is he of all people here? I can't deal with his torment right now." she thought. Yet, all of a sudden Travis wrapped his veiny arm around her waist and stood beside her. He glared at Daniel, "who the fuck gives you the right to speak to her like that?" Travis said as he clenched his jaw. "You always speak to me like that though..." Roxi mumbled under her breath. Surprising Travis heard what she had said, "yeah well, only I can speak to you like that, and you know I don't mean what i say" he responded. As Roxi's body began to tense up from being so anxious, Travis felt it and grabbed her wrist and pulled her down the hallway, and into an empty classroom. "What was that back there?" Roxi asked him. "I'm protecting what's mine." He stated. "What's yours?" you laugh "since when?" you added. Travis began to fill the space between you two and said in a low, husky voice "since always." That one sentence sent shivers down her whole body. Travis smirked and placed his hand on Roxi's cheek. "May I?" He politely asked. Roxi was so unsure of what to say, but she unconsciously nodded her head yes. He then began to close the space between both their lips....

                                                                          [To be continued]

                           [Any ideas or thoughts for the next part, will be greatly appreciated!]