𝔼vil 𝕆fficer 👿 2

semini28❤️❤️❤️ Thank you very much for your cover photo.. it's very beautiful...

As Eun Woo pointed out, my room was a little behind the hospital building

As Eun Woo pointed out, my room was a little behind the hospital building.This is a single storey building.It is clear that it has not had a coat of paint for years.But there is no big mistake.That building was separated into three pieces.I don't know who owns the other two.

"Excuse me.eun, who is in these two rooms??"

"Ah....our sports equipment is in this room.The other one was used by the medical staff as a staff room.
There is no problem, the doctor can stay freely in this room. The only problem is that he cannot go out during the day. It's sunny on this side. You can't look at the sky when the sun rises."

"Mm. Thank you."

When that boy opened the door of the room, I took the key he gave me and opened the door of the room.Hmmm, there is nothing wrong with that.Not even a single bed. It is a double bed.
There is also a fan.Two closets.The attached bathroom has a chair and a clothes rack.A normal room.I've had enough for now.

I got inside and locked the door and found the thin knife in my luggage rack.

Now is the best.

I lifted my shirt up and cut the stitches from the wound that had been stitched up weeks ago at the waist above the kidney. There is nothing to do.If you got into the water, swim.Even though I came here because of my father's wish, this is my life. I want to save my life.I have to do my duty.

I said a thousand things to make up my mind, cut the top skin, took out the hidden polythene packet and threw it on top of the handkerchief.

"S...s...It's burning, oh my god. Mhm."

I sat on the bed while holding my waist and took the handkerchief folded in three and four folds and kept it on the bleeding wound.

What a life this is.When will I finish paying these sins?I had a dream to become a doctor and become a god to people, but I became a spy because of my own father.

When I came out with my medical degree, my father took me by force and told me to capture the States and gave me a lot of rifles.Except that I came to this because of my father, who raised me
I didn't have any desire to be associated with intelligence like him.

okay. Anyway, I'm a doctor.

After deceiving myself, I bit my lip, put saline on the wound, finished the medicine, put a three to four thick clean serviette over the wound and tied it.

If I bleed suddenly.....In the past, even if I was cut by a knife, I would cry.Still crying.Me too secretly.!!!

In the packet taken out,Crimson my own blood,I wiped myself with the napkin and I turned on the recorder in it.