Little girls

FLASHBACK
'Page!' Dean called from below the bridge.
'I can't do it!' I cried, spoke to soon. I felt a pair of big strong arms wrap around me and all off a sudden I'm hitting the surface of the water.
'Ugh, joe was that really called for?' I huffed as my older brothers friend joe came up from under the water.
"You should be glad we even brought you, I mean where in year twelve and your only in year ten" he said matter-a-factly.
"What ever" I mumble
Just as I said that I feel someone squeeze my bum, it was just mat my brothers friend, and he'd been doing that since we where kids. Then I hoped out of the lake and went to sun bake in the Aussie sun.
END OF FLASHBACK
that was two years ago, when I was 16 and my brother and his friends where 18, today is my 18th birthday so they're taking me out clubbing.
I have two hours to get ready and I've just gotten out of the shower.

I dry my hair and body first, then I head to my wardrobe to grab my dress. It's comes just below my butt, it has cut outs down the back and has a heck of a hole lot of cleavage showing, perfect (pic at the start of the chapter). I admired how it showed of my tan skin and curves. Then I go int to the bath room and look at my brown hair, I curled it and swept it to the side with a pin, then I complemented my blue/green eyes with a smoky eye, red lip and contouring. I put on my red pumps and looked at my self in the mirror, damn I looked hella sexy.

I ran down stairs to get a snack and decided on some yogurt. When I finished I walked into the TV room to find the usual group of friends of my brothers joe, mat, Jordan, tanner and Sean, of course dean was there too. They all turned and stared at me. I started feeling hella uncomfortable so I said
"Take a picture, it'll last longer' and I swear I saw a few of them reach for there phones.

We then went out to get in mats car which only seats six so I had to sit on joe's lap and let me tell you, he enjoyed it.

When we got to the club there was an hours wait in the line we were about to leave but then some guy came up to me and said
"I'll buy ya a drink, if you come in with me?" Said in a deep sexy voice
"Can my friends come with me?" I asked
"Well of course" he said
"I guess" I said battering my eye lids and whispering seductively "you'll be buying me a drink"
With that he put his arm around my waist and we entered the club
"What do you want, babe?"
"Surprise me"
He handed me a bright blue drink witch I downed, a couple of shots later and we were grinding against each other on the dance flour.
Before I new it his lips were pressing against mine, but I was to drunk to care.

DEANS P.O.V
I looked across the room to see some douce pressed against my sister, who was really drunk. I how ever had stayed sober, I was taken out of my thoughts by mat choking on his drink beside me and gaping at the sight in front of him, I turned to see what he was looking at... PAGE SUCKING FACE WITH THAT DRUNKEN ASSWHOLE. I clench my fist, if he doesn't step away from her ima break his face.
MATS POV
that bitch better get off my girl. Shit I'm not supposed to have feelings for my best mates sister, but I'm pretty sure everyone has a thing for her.
JOES POV
If he hurts page I swear to fucking god I'll break him, she's mine.
SEANS POV
Crap I no I shouldn't but I feel very jealous, I down my drink. If that ass tries anything I'll Ruin him
JORDANS POV
Crap, page is kissing someone that isn't me, shit I like her to much to let that happen, I want to smash his face in.
TANNERS POV
I see page tangle her hands in his hair, just like she did when she kissed me last summer, but that was only a dare from mats cousin, who I'm pretty sure he has a crush on her two.
PAGES POV
I broke the kiss and continue dancing. The heat and sweat clings to me as I have the time of my life.
"Hey pretty lady, how's about I take you back to my place?" Some one says as they rub there hands across my back.
"Stop it she's mine" some guy say pushing him.
"She's much rather come home with me'' the guy I kissed said. Pretty soon I had about five guys fighting
Over who got to take me home, before I could decide strong arms picked me up bridal style and took me out side, then they placed me in the back of Mats truck across three laps. I herd two doors open and close and then we're moving.

Let's go back to tanners apartment,
"I know tanner" I mumble, the conversation continues but I start to get uncomfortable in my dress so I take off my heals and unzip my dress, reviling the red lace panties and matching bra underneath.
"Umm, dean she just took her clothes of" says somebody that sounds like Sean. Then I hug somebody's muscly torso and go to sleep.
------------
I wake up the next morning I a foreign bed in a mid thigh long t-shirt with a throbbing headache, they events of last night came flooding back to me, well up until the sixth shot at least. I turn over on the bed and see a sleeping Jordan mat and dean. I roll over and get out of bed and walk down the hall and look at the clock, shit its 2:30 I need to get to work, I work as a model for a small shop in the mall. I work out that I'm in tanners apartment so I steal one of his shirts and mats vans, cause we're the same size and I'm out the door.
Not to be vain but I'm very good looking so as I walk the streets of Sydney I get my fair share of wolf whistles and booty calls but I'm used to it by know. I walk through the doors of the mall and go straight to Starbucks, my friend who works there has memorised my work schedule and has my drink ready as soon as I walk in.
"So, tell me about the big 18th" my friend Chloe said
I told her about they events of last night and my headache
"Dude, it sounds like you got absolutely hammered, did you take any pain killers?' She asked
"No, should I?"
"No, but you must be a really hard core drinker if you didn't" she says wide eyed.
"I guess so...." I look at my watch "shit, I gotta go!"
"Bye!" She calls after me.
When I get there I apologise and tell them I turned 18 yesterday and they all nod there heads in understanding.
"Ok, page" the photographer says "today we are going to do some shots in very little clothing"
"Cool" I say, I mean what do you expect, this shop sells underwear.

They pass my a few Items of clothing and I go into the dressing room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI GUYS I LOVE YOU
Sorry new book excitement!!!!!
Do you like it, I tried to make this Chappy really longgggggg who do you think page should end up with???? Vote about dat plssss, I'm getting in trouble at school for not remembering any thing witch kinda sucks ass😕 buttttt any ways check out my Insta
and my kids is also that (I'm locked out of Kik at the moment though😑)
I kinda have writers bloke on this story.
Also any names that you want to have in the story can be mentioned

                          Here

So yaaaaaaasssaaaaaaaaa
Vote comment follow and all of that good stuff and I'll give you updates every 2weekssss (but they'll be hella long :--  I had to)
Love ya 4eva