mmmm fuckin toes

*you come into the building hoping to see mayor Mingus but yet you're greeted by a phone headed man* 

"Hey, hey, hey, ma'am/sir/goblin!! Welcome to Town Hall, receptionist's- desk!!"

*you reply confused heavily, as the cryptid goblin you are with "wha-" as the man cuts off your sentence*

"My name is Terrence, but you can call me 𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤 for short!!!"

*you go to reply with "𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙊...me need mingu-" but once again are cut off by.. Tango*

*Tango replies, and seems to be excited that you used his nickname*

"Wow, you're the first person to
use the nickname!!!"

*being the cryptid you are, you are clearly extremely annoyed and would rather piss on a bank floor or go back to your beloved Bigfoot than talk to this...  𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙊 man yet you stay*

*you have completely forgotten what you came to do so you and the tango man just make utterly judgmental eye contact, until you finally remember and decide to attempt communications with that TANGO thing "need to talk to the 𝙈𝘼𝙔𝙊𝙍 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙐𝙎"

*𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙊 replies  "...shes busy"

*you clearly confused of what busy means but clearly mad mad because the word 'busy' usually means somewhat of a no*

*you decide you give tango man the stankist most disappointed face with the tf you mean bro look*

*tango looks back with a sorry look and says ''I'm sorry, is there anything you'd like for your trouble?''

*you think for a second and happily say "F E E T"

*tango stares for a second and then nods saying "come back at 10pm"

*you scuttle away happily as you know that you have clearly scored a feet meeting, although you scuttle back home completely forgetting about your beloved Bigfoot*

*at around what you think is 10pm you decide to go back to Town Hall, once there you see tango once again but this time he has committed the worst crime you could ever commit as a dial town citizen (other than have a flesh head ofc) HE WAS WEARING FUCKING SANDALS AND SOCKS, you stand and stare in disgust*

Part 2 comes soon 😘😘