creamy ass toes

*tango says in his hot sexy extremely turning on uwu voice "t-t-toe sex uwu?"

*you aka the extremely turned on cryptic ass goblin says "FRICKLED PICKLED FUCKING YES"

*tango wiggles his toes seductively but mid wiggling his toes he gets RUDELY interrupted by weirdly orange tangerine of a man(?)*

*the tangerine says "WHO TF IS TURNING MY MONEY INTO FUCKING BANA-" before he finishes he sees the sight of tango and you about to start having toe sex and him knowing the sight from him and his purple ass ex having toe sex says "can I j-j-join 🥺"

*tango replies with "HELL TO THE NO NO N-"

but the your cryptic self says "yes uwu"

*the tangerine looks at you in a shocking but excited way with a extremely hard boner that springs up practically showing through his pants says "yay uwu"

*tango looks at you with a wtaf you fucky ass cryptic ass bitch face but just says "... Ok.. 😒" with a judgemental face*

*jack aka the tangerine with a boner rips off his shirt to show extremely hot big man milkers and they jiggle*

*your cryptic ass self sprays again (slut)*

*tango hotly cums in his pants and say "uwu"*

*jacks pants unexpectedly rip because his absolutely huge spoinky humongous dick*

*you look at him with complete arousal and spray once again*

*jack cums and you all start having sexy intercoyrse with your toes*

*tango shoves his toe up your creamy ass cutely and you moan like you're laying eggs*

*jacks starts fucking the absolute shit out of tango*

*you cum at the sight of it and you start fucking the absolute hell out of tangos tangoussy*

*tango moans like a fucking slut*

*y'all both pull out yet too late as you've both cummed inside of tango but then start cumming on each other's toes hotly*

*tango loudly moans while having a orgasm but then...