Bummer

"Hey! Now don't make faces, Charlie" Lucy sighed rolling her eyes.

"Oh. What faces?" I asked as I folded my arms across my chest throwing her an ugly look.

"This! As if you're wearing a dress made up of a garbage bag that stinks" She said pointing her index finger at my face. I looked annoyed but I can't help it, the dress she made me wear was gross.

"I'm not wearing this and that's finale" I stated the obvious

I tried three more outfits which to be honest I liked but Ofcourse Lucy didn't

"Ugh." She stood up and went searching for something else. After 5 minutes she returned and handed me a long black dress, I stared at it in awe. "Try this"

"Okay" I grinned as I walked in the changing room.
The dress made me fall in with it the moment Lucy came with it, there's no way I wasn't buying it.

I came out of the changing room wearing the dress.
"Hey Lucy" I said grinningly waving my hand on her face

Lucy looked up from her phone and gasped

"Well....." she started

"I'm buying this" I said jumping up and down happily like a 3-year-old.

When we went to the cashier, Lucy said she would buy me the dress as an early birthday gift, I didn't argue much because I knew very well that, that dress was nowhere near my budget.

"Nice choice Young lady, A printed jacket can enhance the look of your black dress. You can go for a long jacket if you wish to get a glamorous and party look. To get a cool look, pair your dress with a denim jacket and don a hat too. You can also go for a pair of stilettos to complete the look." A lady somewhat in her early forties said to me while Lucy was paying for the gown.

"Oh, thank you, Mam. I guess I need to borrow a nice denim jacket from my friend" I chuckled.

~

"Don't move Charlie. You're messing up your eyeliner." Lucy sighs

"Oops sorry. I won't move I promise" I said as I sat up straight.

It was finally Friday, Garrett was my date Of course. He told me he would pick me up at 6 exactly from my house. Lucy was doing my hair and makeup as I was just too bad at that.

"Okay.....Done! Look at you! You look like a goddam princess." Lucy said hugging me tightly.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit I seriously looked beautiful.

"OMG! Thank you soooo much Lucy" I said hugging her back.

"My pleasure babe. By the way, I'm going now. Meet you at the party" she walked away after kissing me on my both cheeks.

It was six exactly when Garrett rang the doorbell.
I opened the door and was surprised to see Garrett in a black tuxedo, He looked damn hot in his perfectly fitted tux. His Unconquered curls sprang loose.
He greeted me with a wide smile.

Garrett's POV
Charlotte opened her front door and checked out my outfit before returning my smile. I looked at her from head to toe and saying she looked beautiful was an understatement. She looked like a goddam Queen. Her Black dress fitted perfectly in all her curves emphasizing her emerald green eyes. For the first time in my life, I didn't have words to describe how I was feeling. Now I know what it means to have a crush on a girl who is really dazzling. Not that I would say this out loud ever.
I moved a bit closer to her but suddenly backed once I realized what I was doing.
"Let's go," I said turning around before I did something stupid.

CHARLOTTE'S POV
This year's party was the best out of all the parties the BLAKE'S had thrown in the past years. Garrett and I were standing near the pool having our drinks.

"Garrett!" Someone yelled

I turned around and saw a hot tall blonde in a beautiful blush pink dress with a matching...Gucci purse!? She had glossy skin and a shapely figure with slender eyebrows and sea-nymph ears.
I heard Garrett cursing under his breath
The tall blonde walked toward Garrett sending me an evil look.

GARRETT'S POV
"Fucking bitch" I muttered as I heard Olive saying my name.
She walked toward me throwing Charlotte the evilest look she can. I wanted to punch across her face right then and there but my mother taught me better than that.

"That's who you're dating? Garrett you'll never find anyone like me" her face scrunched up in disgust.

God. What does she think she is? Queen of England?

"Well, that's the point." I smirked.
Charlotte chuckled next to me as I pulled her closer.

"You bitch!" She stomped her foot.

"Don't you dare Olive" I warned.

She crossed her arms across her chest.
"You think he loves you or wants you? Trust me it's not the truth. He's not into girls like you, he likes bad girls just like him and me, eventually, he'll get bored of you and leave you" She said pointing towards Charlotte.

Now that's when I felt offended. Who on Earth told her all this? I'm not into bad girls of anything.

"What is Garrett's favourite Pizza topping?" Charlotte took a step forward Olive

"Um..pepperoni?" Olive stepped back

"Wrong. No topping at all. What is Garrett's Zodiac Sign?" Another step forward

"What does that..?" Another step back

"Virgo. What is Garrett's Favourite colour?" Another step forward

"I don't-" Another step back

"Black. What is Garrett's hobby?" Another step forward

"Are you-" Another step back

"Olive back off it's enough" I heard Aron's voice from my behind. I was too consumed by Olive and Charlotte's little fight that I didn't notice that the two of them were now standing on the edge of the pool. If Olive took another step back...she would------ *SPLASH*
Well...shit

"You fucking moron!" Olive yelled as she tried to get herself out of the pool.
Almost everyone came out of the hall and gathered near the pool laughing at the view in front of them.
Once Olive was successful in getting out of the pool she stopped in front of Charlotte "You'll pay for it" and walked away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A/N
Heyyyyyy ppl!!!! I'm back! Wohooooooo!✨️ Thank you sooooooo much for reading my story and for voting the chapters it means a lot really! 500 views sooooon tho!
Anyways if ya'll loved this chapter then comment! :) 🌸
And just wanted to know you guys more so do tell me from which country you guys belong...I'm waiting to see lmao.💀
Okayyyy byeee love ya'll!
Happy reading <33
.
xoxo Ishita;)
15.08.22