Chapter 4: A New Enemy

Bloom was surrounded by darkness but then she saw a bright light, correction two bright lights and has she walked towards the two bright lights she began to see two types of crystals. One was a Golden colour and the other was a Silver colour, Bloom then went to touch both of the crystals, but a strange voice whispered to Bloom and said, "Princess is that you...please come to me" and then everything went back to normal, except for the school that seemed to have disappeared.

"whoa that was a dozy" Said Stella getting up and trying to stay balanced

"tell me about it, wait where did the school go?" asked Musa doing the same as Stella

As the girls look around all the students at Alfea were scared and then Grizelda used her magic to send them all home, except for the Winx, Daphne and Usagi.

"wait where is Bloom and Headmistress Faragonda?" asked Daphne to everyone

"wait Bloom is she the red head?" asked Usagi while walking over to the Winx and Daphne

"umm, while her hair is a red and orange colour" replied Tecna walking over to the others and Usagi

"while I am a new student and I saw a girl that Headmistress Faragonda called 'Bloom', in the Headmistress's office" Said Usagi to the six girls and Daphne

The Winx then started to freak out because if they were in the school when it disappeared then they might be gone like the school. But after a few minutes they saw an energy orb coming towards them and started to get ready to attack whoever was coming their way.

"wait don't fire, it's me" Said a familiar voice that Usagi knew

Usagi then went in front of the girls and said to them "wait, don't attack, I know who that voice belongs to"

And then the energy orb landed and the one to come out of the energy orb had black hair and was wearing casual clothes. The young man also was with Bloom and Headmistress Faragonda and the six girls and Daphne were all relieved.

"Boom, Headmistress Faragonda you're both alright" Said the six girls and Daphne running over to both of them

"thank goodness that you are both ok, I send the other student's home for their safety" Said Grizelda while walking over to Headmistress Faragonda

"yes, we are safe, and it is thanks to this young boy" replied Headmistress Faragonda to Grizelda while pointing and looking at him

"Hey, I am-" said the young boy who got interrupted by Usagi who ended up running and hugging him, Usagi also said "MAMO".

"huh, wait you know him" Said Stella to Usagi

"ahh, yeah" Replied Usagi to Stella

As Usagi told the others that she knew him, Princess Regina was recharging her powers since the last one she did to make the school disappear depleted her power.

"what happened?" asked Icy to Princess Regina who was walking in like Stormy, Darcy, and Lucifer

"hmm, let's see the Silver Crystal's goodness weakened me" answered Princess Regina to Icy while getting mad

"wait what's the-" Said Darcy getting interrupted by a glare from Lucifer

Darcy then was pulled at of the room by Icy and Stormy. Once they were gone Lucifer ask Princess Regina how did it happen and has Princess Regina explained Headmistress Faragonda was filling the Winx in on the new enemy and Usagi was explain what she knew as well.

"Headmistress Faragonda, may I ask who is this new enemy? And most of all does this have something to do with Lucifer and the Trix's attack on Magik's?" asked Musa to Headmistress Faragonda

Before answering Headmistress Faragonda sighed, closed her eyes, and then opened them up again and stood up to say, "I am an afraid it does because that amount of power can only have come from the Legendary Silver Crystal", when Headmistress Faragonda finished Usagi and Mamoru started to freak out, they both looked at each other and wondered.

Usagi knew that Princess Regina was her sister from her past life, but she didn't think that she could use the Silver Crystal's power, Usagi then thought maybe she should tell the girls, but they might freak out, but she tells them anyway.

"hey guys there is something you should know" Said Usagi to everyone

"what do you mean?" ask Musa looking at Usagi confused like the others, besides from Mamoru, Headmistress Faragonda and Grizelda

"what I mean is that this is the Silver Crystal, it is a force for good and-" Said Usagi showing them what was inside the brooch and also got interrupted by Bloom who said, "how do you have the Silver Crystal and who are you?"

"I am Usagi Tsukino, I am the future Queen of Crystal Tokyo Earth, and I am also Eternal Sailor Moon" replied Usagi to Bloom and the others were all surprised besides Mamoru, Headmistress Faragonda and Grizelda

As everyone was speechless for a while, Bloom then looked at everyone and told them about her dream last night "hey everyone look there is something you should know and that is I had a dream last night and I saw you Usagi, but you were in a different outfit" Bloom said when turning to Usagi who was surprised like the others.

"I had a dream too and it was last night, and I saw you" replied Usagi to Bloom

Bloom then remembered what Lucifer had told her but didn't say anything about what Lucifer had told her. A few minutes later a ship from Red Fountain had arrived and the people to come were Headmaster Saladin, Helia, Brandon, Sky, Riven, Timmy, Nabu and Manuel.

"whoa, what happened here?" asked Headmaster Saladin to Headmistress Faragonda

"a new enemy and I am afraid we will need the Golden Crown and Golden Sword if we want to lock this new enemy back up" answered Headmistress Faragonda to Headmaster Saladin

After Headmistress Faragonda explained everything to Headmaster Saladin they both agreed to find the Golden Sword and as they left with the Specialists and Headmaster Saladin Mamoru was wondering if the Golden Crown and Golden Sword were a part of the Golden Kingdom (Elysion).

When they finally arrived at Red Fountain the Specialists showed the Winx, Daphne, Usagi and Mamoru to some sleeping quarters.

SLEEPING QUARTER GROUPS –

BLOOM, USAGI AND DAPHNE

FLORA, ROXY, AND STELLA

MUSA, TECNA AND LAYLA

When they were each showed to their rooms Sky told Mamoru that he would be sleeping in his and Brandon's room. As each of the 9 girls started to relax, someone from outside was shooting fireballs and each of them hit every single window at Red Fountain and everyone knew what they had to do.