:Leah's Pov

It was my first day. I was new in the neighbourhood so I knew no one there ,but mom knew some people there because she grew up there .

"Hey leah get ready we're going to linda's house , she invited us to welcome us to the neighbourhood" said my mom. "Okay cool" I replied with no interest ."ohh and Linda told me she has kids your age surely it will be fun." shouted mom from downstairs . I wasn't interested really but I had to go .

My mom and I walked to linda's house it wasn't far from our house. We finally arrived i had to fake a smile because my mom told me so . We rang the door bell, I was expecting Linda to open the door but a tall ,Handsome,muscled guy opened the door ." come in" said the guy , with the sexiest voice ever .

As we went in  , linda decided to introduce everyone.
Linda: leah, this is sam he is 11, then this is Amelia she 16 ,your age , then lastly we have Jack he is 22 .
Jack: nice to meet you leah .
Jack said having his hand out to shake mine , I gave him my hand as he shook it gently with his  warm hands . I looked at his hand it was pale and vainy , sexy as f*ck I slowly Raised my head to look at him , finally our eyes met ... The eye Contact was a total 10/10 for me with his green eyes so attractive.