Turbulence

"What's up, baby?" Chris looks through the chained door. "Are you gonna let me in?"

I close the door to unhook the chain so he can come in. "What happened to your flight to California?" I ease my way over to the couch; hiding my drenched panties under the cushion.

Chris walks into the kitchen then returns with water, "They cancelled it until tomorrow morning." Chris sits down on the couch next to me. Suddenly, Joan calls me back. "It's cool, you know? I have more time to prepare for my presentation," He removes his tan blazer then toss it to the edge of the chair.

"Hold on, Chris," I pick up my phone quickly. "Hey, I'm so sorry I hung up on you. That was not intentional,"

"Why did you hang up on me?" Joan ask with a smidgen of hostility.

"Chris is here,"

Joan sounds disappointed, "...Oh, I'll talk to you later,"

I attend back to Chris after hanging up the phone. "I'll be right back," I exit to the bathroom. I need to regroup. Okay, Maya what's going on, girl. Get it together. I'm a little tipsy and sex deprived. Yeah, that's why this happened. I gotta get some dick.

Once I return to the living room, Chris' head is laying on the back of the couch as he sleeps peacefully. I walk over and sit on top of him and kiss on his neck and head for the seam of his belt, but he grunts. Ignoring his request, I get what I have been missing for a month

...So I thought.

Later That Night

I find it difficult sleeping as I toss and turn. My body is on fire. No longer putting up a fight, I text Joan, "Hi." Realizing that it's 2 in the morning, I know Joan is asleep, but the attempt to contact her is satisfying within itself. The moment I lay down, Joan responds, "Good morning,"

"I'm sorry about last night,"

"You're fine, Queen," She says with an addition of a smiley emoticon.

"No. We're not fine," I want to tell Joan that I desire to see her as soon as Chris leaves. In reality, that's an invalid move on my part.

"Yes, we are. Your body needed some sexual attention and you got it. Were you able to release the tension?" Joan ask. I am crazy to think Joan was going to freak out and overreact; that's my job. "Honestly?" She adds.

"No, I did not. I didn't give my body what it wants," I feel like having sex with Chris was a quick fix because my body wanted Joan instead.

"What does your body want?" Joan text. "I want you to say it,"

Closing the door behind me, I go into my living room, and turn on a lamp. I sit on the couch naked then take a picture of my hand in between my legs as if I am withholding a secret she should know about with the caption, "I want you, Joan," I find myself feeding into the urge to touch the pearl that yearns for something it never had before; a woman's touch.

The moment Joan asks how bad do I want her, I feel our conversation quickly becomes hot as I play in my pond of wetness. "I want to see how bad you want it," Joan sends me a picture of her succulent lips being grabbed by her teeth. Her words are like wood that is thrown into a fire as my index finger gently taps on my clit. I lean my phone against the vase on the coffee table and set my camera to frontal view then record myself.

As I put my feet on the couch, I slowly open my legs to where Joan can see how wet she makes me, I continue to sensually play with my pussy; appreciating my essence. Watching myself masturbate, it turns me on even more. I can't stop looking at how sexy my pussy looks. "Mmmm...ooooh shit," I moan silently as I fuck myself on camera.

The audible sounds once again release from my fat swollen pussy. My eyes are glued to the screen as I enter two fingers inside of myself and slowly. "Hmmmm...fuck," I gasp with the urgency to keep quiet. My mind fills with fantasies of being in my living room as Joan makes love to my pussy. Her hands are roaming my body as I admire her tattoo sleeve with ancient symbols and Maat.

I visualize Joan watching me experience the intense pleasure from her maneuvering tongue flicks my clit slowly then fast. I try to stop touching myself, but the sensation is strong as I continue to think about my fantasy. No longer wanting to tease myself, I massaging my clit as my legs quivers. "UGH! JOAN...UGH...UGH..,UUUGGGH!" I yell her name as if I am calling her in a dream.

I forget Chris is sleeping in my bed. I don't stop as the feeling grows stronger with the thought of maybe getting caught masturbating. As I climax, my mind tells my hand to stop, but my pussy tells my mind no. I want to see how much I can take as I cum hard in my living room.

Slowing down my pace, I massage my clit softly as I go deep and deliberately inside my treasure, the thought of Joan watching makes me climax. Tapping back into reality, I stop recording and send it with a caption of, "Severely,"

Looking down, my inner thighs are saturated with the product of my fantasy of Joan and me. Giving her time to watch my video, I take my phone to the bathroom and take a shower. Getting out of the shower, I see Joan text saying; "Your moans are so sexy. Your chocolate strawberry looks delicious and edible. What does this mean, Maya? What my body wants to do to you is something I think you can't handle,"

I want her like I crave chocolate. She has me begging for it as it is vital. "This means, let's cut the bullshit and come through. Whatever your body wants to express, I am ready to feel and experience. Please, baby?" I feel like Joan proceeds to make me wait for a couple of minutes, so I can sweat it out with anxiety.

"What time is Chris leaving? I have a yoga class at 9 in the morning and I would love for you to join me," She responds.

"He's leaving at 8 tomorrow morning, so I guess I'll see you then, J" I smile while licking my semi-full lips slowly.

e#