We Will Make It Out.

Jin looked down at his phone to see Namjoon had already called him for the third time within the last hour.

"Now what?" Jin answered.

"Hyung how long am I supposed to cook the chicken for?" Namjoon asked.

Jin sighed and gave him directions before hanging up. He turned to Yoongi, "They're a mess." The oldest chuckled.

Jin and Yoongi were currently staying at a hotel for a gaming convention they had been excited to attend. They had the chance to meet game creators and ask questions at panel conferences.

They'd only been gone for three days so far but it was evident how badly their dongsaengs missed them. One of the younger members was constantly calling them to ask questions or simply say they missed them. The two oldest tried not to worry but they had been hesitant to leave the younger ones alone. Yoongi told them not to even attempt cooking and order out, but they hadn't listened. Hobi had called Yoongi the day before to let him know Taehyung already broke the toaster, and somehow Jungkook broke the microwave.

Although they were having a lot of fun, they also couldn't wait to get home and get the house back in order. They also greatly missed their dongsaengs.

"So what's on the schedule for today?" Jin asked Yoongi. The rapper had a paper with a list of todays events.

"It seems we only have one more panel at 7 tonight, so we have some free time," Yoongi replied.

"That gives us three hours," Jin smiled, "Want to walk around the city or stay in?"

"Honestly, I'd much rather stay in."

Jin let out a sigh of relief, "I was hoping you'd say that." The both of them chuckled and decided to spend the rest of their day relaxing in their hotel room and battling eachother in some video games.

Yoongi got a call from Jungkook. The maknae started complaining into the phone about Taehyung and then the two could be heard bickering with eachother in the background.

"Aish...what am I supposed to do? I'm not even home! Have Hobi mediate!" Yoongi complained. Jungkook said okay and hung up.

The two got back to playing and Yoongi's phone went off.

"Now what do they need?!" Jin screamed lightheartedly. He knew his dongsaengs were quite co-dependent, but damn.

Yoongi laughed, "That's my alarm, hyung. It's time to head to the panel."

Jin nodded, "Right, right."

The two headed for the elevator. They were able to book the very top floor of the hotel for privacy reasons, which was 17 stories up. So it was just the two of them. They got in and Yoongi pressed the button for the ground floor. The two started having random conversation when the elevator came to an abrupt stop at floor 11. The two grabbed a hold of eachother as the elevator jerked and they stumbled a bit.

"What the hell was that?" Jin asked with concern. Yoongi started hitting random buttons, "I have no idea. This isn't even the correct floor."

Jin glared at Yoongi, "Yes, I can see that."

A loud, ear piercing alarm started going off within the elevator. They both covered their ears.