{1st Chapter: SNOW WHITE?}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAIT.... SNOW WHITE!?"..

(Author's Perspective)
(Moments before)

In a woods you'll be able to see large trees,animals wandering off in some corner, you can hear birds chirping, and a nice cool air coming in.

When you wander around the woods,you will able to find a castle.

When we can see a beautiful maiden sat upon the top of a stone stair supposedly cleaning it..?

She was indeed a beautiful fair maiden,her hair was a color of a raven,black,her hair was a short one.
Her outfit that she's wearing is made of rags, it was most likely dirty seeing how it was brown enough.

she was singing too,she got up and started to sing,her singing got the attentions of some the birds.She held's one out for a bird to come, then one did.

After minutes of singing, she shriek loudly when she suddenly felt going down on something.

(SNOW WHITE PERSPECTIVE)
(AFTER)

I felt like being thrown over on something, but it was rather soft and squeezable, I look on what I landed on and I saw a plain white looking pillow in my sides.

I felt some panic coming in, as I look around my surroundings.

'oh my this castle looks outrageously big!' I thought.

As I carefully get up, I started to look more, it's quite plain looking castle, not with bright colours, only with white,some kind of white and black blended in, and some black.

There was something black in my front, a big black rectangular shape colored black thing.

A

ll of a sudden I became to panic coming as I heard someone's footsteps,and they'll look be running

then it suddenly stopped like,I turn around to my left seeing a gorgeous stranger.
Base on how she looks, she looks to be a young girl.

"Wait.. SNOW WHITE!?"

To my surprise this gorgeous stranger knows my name?, 'how come she knows my name?' I thought.

Ido believe this is my first time seeing her face and meeting her, so how can she knows about my name....?

"Hello gorgeous girl!, I'm sorry but how come you know my name?, this is my first time seeing you, so how did u know?" I greeted and asked her

I was waiting for her to respond back but she's just stared at me for a while, her expression was like in a shock..

I looked around to avoid awkwardness and then she seems to catch up, then she finally said something.

"Oh uhm... It's just that.... Your in my world and your just a character that everyone knows of.."

I looked at her puzzled..

"Your- Your world? What do you mean about that?" I was taken a back from what she said.

"Come sir, I'll explain everything that you need to know, please sit" I heard a sigh coming out of her