I

A beautiful sunny morning when the sun is brighting the best, a girl was walking like a zombie in the front yard of her house, with her pet puppy.

~Sunday Morning~ in Joshua's voice.

Actually, she came out to do some morning exercise. But being a lazy potato, she's just walking around with sleepy eyes.

Suddenly, she stumbles on a stone and fell on her butt. Her pet puppy started to cutely bark at her while circling around her body.

She got up with a loud groan and started to scream, "Ugh!!! Mom!!"

No Reply.

She yelled again, "Mom!!"

Well, this is so common. Her mom already knows what happened.

"Mom!!" she yelled, entering the house following her cute tiny puppy who was shaking his tiny tail.

"What??" her mom finally replied from the kitchen.

"I fell" she said with a pout while limping.

"Nothing is new. Go and wash up the wound unless you want infection so that you could have a perfect excuse to bunk your classes" she spat at her face with a mischievous grin.

Well, she's teasing her. What a great weekend?

With a pout she replied, "Mom! Don't underestimate me.... I just don't read much, but atleast I get good marks on the exam"

She washed her hands and wiped it with towels before asking, "Are you done?"

She nodded and her mom ordered, "Go, and wash the wounds"

While she limped towards her room, her mom took up the tiny puppy who suddenly started acting cute to get treats from mom.

Last thing she saw her(mom) feeding and adoring the puppy like a baby and the puppy is also acting as if he is the most polite puppy.

Actually, he is not. He always acts aggressive when it's her or her dad.

The puppy knows well, who's the Queen of this house.

While entering the washroom she bumped into the bookshelf that wasn't even close to the way of washroom.

This much clumsy she is!!.

After washing the wounds you cleaned your face with water to remove the sleepiness.

.
.
.
.

🌸

🌸

🌸

.
.
.
.

Hi, I'm Song Amber... I'm a freshman in college. My dad is a doctor and my mom is a professor.

Despite having intelligent parents, I'm kinda bad student. I only do study at the night before exams.

I don't like to read text book much. It makes me sleepy. I only reads text book when it's hard to sleep. Lol.

I don't have any siblings. But I have a pet puppy, Mr. Fredrick. We recently adopted him. So, being the only child, I get all the things I demand.

But sometimes I get scolds too.. Hehe.

I'm always cheerful and funny and VERY CLUMSY.

I love doing dumb things. Like a day ago I jumped from the swing for experiment, which was moving btw.