💙💚Eleven💙💚

Gianna

I'm in the bathroom taking an shower after I got up and made my bed up. When I'm finish washing my body, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth and got out of the bathroom as I went to my room.

I put the pads on my underwear, put the tampons in between my legs, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my high weight jeans and orange crop hoodie since most of the people at school don't give a shit about what we wears anyways.

Gianna's outfit

I'm about to put on my socks on until I heard my granddad calling my name

"Gianna, Tamera is here", He yelled.
"Alright, I'll be downstairs in a few minutes", I said as I tying my other shoes. Yes, they knows that I'll be coming home a little bit late today because I'm going to the lunch with Tamera, Brittany and Mimi which is I got a bad feelings that its going to be ghetto behavior going on.

After I put my hair into the half ponytail, put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, grabbed my things and went downstairs as I saw Tamera eating the honey bun from the corner store that's opens 24/7.
"Hey Gianna", She said as she takes an bite of the honey bun.
"Hey Tamera, have you make an arrangements for the ride to Applebee's?", I asked since its not that far from the mall.

"Yeah, we taking Lyft to the lunch", She said. Thanks god that we not catching the city bus nor subway train because them ghetto bitches with them bad ass kids be looking at me funny especially when Kyrie and I take a subway train to somewhere.

I mean, they acts like they never seen a skinny man with their fat girlfriend before. After I got the blueberry pop tart and the bottle of orange juice, I went to the living room as Tamera got up out of her couch.

"Are you ready to go?", She asked.
"Yeah, let's go", I said as we told my grandparents bye and heading out of the door with the cool chill hitting me. It's not going to last all day because the weather man said it's going to be at least in the lower 70's by the time the school let's out around noon.

Aaliyah

I'm at the hallway listening to the music while Kyrie and Gianna making out by the locker which is its don't bother me. I mean, at least they not at the middle of the hallway all in people ways and shit because they be going too far when it's comes to making out.

I know you asking what's I'm wearing, nothing special since I'm wearing grey jogging suit.

Aaliyah's outfit