memories hurt

Context: Zenitsu is turned into a demon by his father, muzan. He doesn't remember much of his past but little things.

The reason he became a demon is because he found out Muzan was his father by accident through meeting his mother on a mission and when muzan found out he had a son who was half demon and could walk in the sun he ofcourse took the chance to take him in and raise him.(use him)

Now zenitsus heart is conflicted with his mind.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Zenitsu sat don't in a plain of dandelions as he held one in his hand.

The morning dew just settling on the leaves and causing the dandelions to go slightly damp.

He clicks his tounge in dissapointment.

He was looking forward to the wind blowing the dandelion seeds, however it seems like the dampness of the rain has cause then dandelions to be unable to soar away into the air.

His tears streamed down his face as he thought of his humanity, how little he had left.

The clouds covering the area he sat in, the only reason he was able to sit out in the morning.

Clouds casted a shadow as rain poured down.
He used to love rain, but now it just reminded him about how much he lost, and how much he was still doing to loose.

His heart sank at the thought of facing his...friends?

He lower his head in shame and discomfort, he could barely remember them, he could only remember thier sound.

It pained him that he could even pinpoint the reason of why he missed them so much.

Blurs of green and blue filled his memory, red and burgundy eyes full of love and care scared him.

It cared him because he feared what the love would turn to if they ever saw him again.

He doesn't know why he wants thier approval so much. It furrestraited him to no end!

Why couldn't he just forget them! Was this a punishment? A blessing? It sertainly didn't feel like it.

He closed his eyes as he slowly sat up his dark locks which resembled his fathers blew in the soft wind  as his glowing yellow eyes scanned the field.
His haori hung losely against his slim body build as he wore his former occupations uniform

He looked down again.

His katana at his hit as he felt the earge to end it all.

But something or someone told him that he was to valuable to lose, but he could never thunk that way.

Him? Valuable? He could almost laugh outloud.

He saw no value in himself. He was a meer raindrop amoung millions of others, and once he hits the ground no one would remember him, he would just be in the background of the puddle, mix up and never pick out of the crowd.

He brushed away those thoughts as he started to walk away. He knocked on a tree and fell into traditional sliding doors.

Where he came faced to face with the man who he called.

"Father"