A Hashira in distress

ANGST AND TORTURE DESCRIPTED.

Context:
Zenitsu is a Hashira now, he acknowledges the fact that he is biologically related to the demon king himself but he is unable to find away to break the ice about the subject with his fellow hashira and never plans to this causes him to spiral into some bad thoughts.

Notes:
•due to a traumatic experience when on the run and the fact the witnessed torture as a child he has communication problems

•Kaigaku isn't a Hashira in this AU because he became a demon, but Zenitsu killed him and that's how he became a Hashira.

•yes Jigoro is dead, sorry gotta give Zenitsu some more trauma

•Zenitsu has giyuu mindset basically thunder giyuu with daddy issues.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Walking through the halls of the thunder Estate Zenitsu sighed as he tugged at his hair in despair.

His eyebrows farrowing at the thought.

He paced back and forward, how could he have kept it secret for this long?

Tanjiro has great smell, surely he would've smelled the resemblance, as obsured as it sounded it was true.

He laughed and realised that living away from His father must have caused the disconnect in scent.

He frowned at that fact, his father treated him...Well. like and other child.

It hurt his heart to find out his father was so cruel and deceptive this entire time.

Did he ever even care about him? Was all those days and nights the spent together in thier home a lie? Or was there some truth behind those moments of bliss.

He could practically pull his hair out from furestraition.

Why?! Why him, why did he have to be the son of the demon king himself.

The person whobis number 1 on everyone's hit list.

Why did his father become this way?

The thought back to day he found everything out.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Zenitsu sat up from his futon, he shivered at the sound from his living room.

Earlier that day he had heard from the other children in his village that demons have been spotted near the village, he didn't belive them.

Demons don't exist... right?

He shivered at the thought, his father should be coming back home soon.

He was scared but he know that his father would save him it demons did come into the house... if they were real that is.

But Zenitsu couldn't shake this feeling because deep in his heart he could hear his father nearing the house.

However his sound was different. Unlike its usual gentle tune it sounded like a disgusting sludge, like nails scratching a chalk board, he cringed at how unglh the sound was.

He heard scratching from the living room as he slowly stood up, grabbing a stuffed sparrow and a fake sword, although at that time he believed it was real with his childish imagination, he slowly made his way to the living room, he hid in the dark as he noticed a muscular man with bring hot pink hair and skin so fair it looked green tinged white.