3:2

He
'This is insane!' She said, laughing. The sound a melody in my ears. She would mangle a wrong chord in the wrong verse, sing the chorus off-key, whine about it, and do it all over again. I couldn't count how many times I laughed that day. And what I loved most of all about it was that every time I did, Lola would look up from what she's doing and stare at me. Something would always shift on her expression- from pure annoyance to clear bliss, like she was sharing with me this fleeting happiness. I wondered what she was thinking.

As much as I could watch her try all day, I was growing worried with my guitar so I decided to show her the chords. I went behind her and placed her fingers appropriately on the strings, our hands colliding through the process. I liked the feel of it, our skins touching. It was like being connected to something alive. As she fumbled for the chords, her fair arms distracted me. She was wearing this pink sundress that was probably designed to drive boys crazy. And I was no exception.

Its two thin straps barely covered her shoulder blades where freckles scattered like stars and seemed to dance under the sunlight. Then there was the smooth curve of her neck. She wore her hair in a loose bun today and as I watched smooth wisps of it escape and sway at the slightest blow of the wind, I found myself glad that she did.

I must have dozed off for a long time for when she slightly turned to face me and asked how did a fucking A minor look like, she already seemed impatient. And suddenly, even music didn't make sense. It was just her and me and her blue eyes bearing into mine, sensing that something had changed.

Her blue eyes were dimmed beneath those eyeglasses. I ached to remove and break it, make her vow to never wear them again, but my lips can't wait. I reached out a hand, used it to cup the back of her neck, and ever so slowly, like a pleading preamble, laid my lips on hers.

Because I could. Because even if this whole thing was a fluke, she felt so real. And she kissed me back, a little hesitant at first as if she didn't know if she was doing it right. I smiled through it. She pulled back. That was the wrong thing to do.

'What? What's so funny?' She asked. 'Is it bad? This is my first-'

I cut her off with another kiss. 'And your second.'

I pulled back.

Kissed her again and again. 'And your third. And your fourth...'

'You didn't answer my question.' She frowned. Damn it, Lola!

'It's not bad. You. Taste. So. Fucking. Good. Happy now?'

In response, she pulled me close and kissed me again. I held her close, too, knowing that I was so done for.

-----------
A/n: well i don't know about that...

Sorry if this is going all too fast, but i originally intended this to be a short story and i'm sticking to that. So as far as this story goes, i'll try and keep things precise. I just don't want this to be one of those types that dragged on and on, but when you look at the story as a whole, it's like nothing even happened. So yeah...i hope you get my point. (Insert a sound of awkward chuckle here)