Chapter 0ne

Juvia is walking around Magnolia. She is just new here at fairytail. Her only friend is Gajeel. She suddenly bumped on someone muscular.

" Oh Im sorry!! Please forgive me!!", Juvia said as she bow her head. The man chuckled and Juvia look at him.

" No its okay, your Juvia right? Juvia Lockser? New here? Im Gray Fullbuster", The man named Gray said.

" Uh yes, that's my name, nice to meet you Gray-san", Juvia said with a smile.

" So Juvia, wanna hangout with me at the bar? I know you need more friends, I have lots", Gray said. Juvia nodded with a smile.

The two walk to the bar and entered. Many are looking at them. Erza suddenly approached them.

" Ey Gray! New girlfriend?", Erza ask with a smirk. Juvia blushed as well as Gray.

" No! I found her walking around the streets, she is kinda nice and cute hehe", Gray said.

" Oh okay, that's nice thought, what's her name?", Erza ask.

" Juvia Lockser", Gray said.

" What kind of mage are you Juvia?", Erza said.

" Im a water mage", Juvia answered with a genuine smile.

" Oh nice, by the way, I gotta go now, see you two!", Erza said and walk away.

Juvia and Gray sat on the counter and order a milkshake at Mirajane.

" Did I tell you something about me Gray-san?", Juvia said.

" Well a little, why do you need to tell something again?", Gray said.

" Yes, well everytime Im sad and broken hearted, it rains", Juvia said. " When I was a little girl, no one wants to play with me..everytime I go to some place, it rains so everyone hates me, in my house, I made teru teru bozu dolls to stop rain, I carry them now in my pocket, now I learn to control my powers". Gray sighed.

" Your story is a little bit sad, but now, you are going to be happy with us, your new friends", Gray said with a smile.

-----------------------------------------

Hi guys! Thanks for reading! Wait for chapter 2 okay? I hope you love this one. Please guys if you check my other stories too, I'll be happy :)