Chapter 2

Juvia become good friends with Gray's friends. Now, she is at her house, making a Gray plushy to give it to him as a friendly gift. Suddenly, someone knock on her door. She opened it and it was..

" Hey there", A man with silver hair said.

" Uhh hi, whats your name?", Juvia ask.

" Im Lyon Vastia, from Lamia Scale guild", The man named Lyon said. " And you are Juvia Lockser, right?". How all this man know my name?.

" Yes, what do you want?", Juvia ask.

" You are a friend of Gray, well nice to meet you, I saw you yesterday walking around Magnolia, we can be friends", Lyon said with a smile. " Juvia-chan".

" Oh okay, Lyon-san", Juvia said with a smile. Just then, Gray came.

" Lyon!what are you doing here?", Gray said. Juvia was shock to see Gray shouting at his friend.

" Gray-san, Lyon-san is a friend", Juvia said.

" He is from other guild Juvia", Gray said.

" Woah woah Gray, stop", Lyon said.

" Well you are the one who will stop! Ice make hammer!!!", Gray shouted. And they start to fight. Juvia is scared that someone may die. Lyon -san has the same power like Gray-san?. Juvia cant take watching the fight so she close the door. I need to help them. Then she run outside again and cast a spell at the two.

" Water shield!!", Juvia said. The two stopped fighting and look at her.

" Please stop fighting", Juvia said.
------

Thanks for reading my chapter 2!!remember to vote!! :)