Confessions & truth

-Harry:
Hey Lou, wanna meet up today?

Louis pulled his lip between his teeth at that. Harry would see how disgusting and fat he was. Unless he put on oversized clothes maybe.

-Louis:
Hi uh yeah I'd like that

Harry's eyes lit up when reading that message.

-Harry:
I'm glad to hear that, love. Be at mine 6 afternoon, -H.

-Louis:
Yeah uhm thank you:)

He didn't really know what he was saying thank you for but he was just so grateful for Harry right now.

He went to the bathroom and started doing his makeup. A soft nude lipstick, black eyeliner with beautiful eyebrows. Then he put on a baby blue hoodie.

When finished he sat into his car and drove to Harry's. He was scared. Scared of rejection.

Two knocks.
A large Harry opened the door and Louis was too stunned to speak cause of the big boy infront of him who looked more intimidating than ever. He was scared. Scared to mess up.
"Heyyyyy, come in", Harry knocked the younger one out of his trance who then just blushed cutely.
He gave a quiet "hey" back and slid through the space between Harry's left arm and the opened door.
"Want to eat something with me?", Harry asked.
"Uhm y..yeah s..sure"
Scared. Terrified. Panic.
When Harry sat the pizza plate down before him. Panic.

The boy with the long brown hair started eating but then looked up at Louis who was staring down at the plate for about five minutes now.
No bite taken. Glassy eyes. Tears.
"Lou? Wh-Whats going on?", he asked concerned. No answer. Shaking. Dropped fork.
"Lou..Baby..Baby come back to me. Hey it's okay"
He gently massaged the boys neck, trying to get him out of whatever space he was in with his emotions right now.
He put his one hand underneath his back and one underneath his legs and slowly lifted him up to carry him bridal style to his bed. The smaller boy was now clinging on Harry like his life depended on it.
"H..Harry…..pl..please don't hate me"
He croaked out with a heartbreaking sob. This absolutely shocked him.
He only held tighter on the boy, as he sat down with him on his lap, slowly stroking his hair to help him relax.
"Baby I could never hate you. Why would you think something like that?"
Harry asked.
"Cause I'm the ugliest person I've ever seen and I…I love you..b..but I don't d..deserve you"
and Louis started sobbing again, covering his beautiful face with his left elbow.
The older one was shocked by this confession. His heart started beating faster.
"My little baby", he mumbled as he fiddled with the boy's hair. Sad eyes.
"I think I love you too and you do deserve me but I can't ever deserve you" as he leaned down to softly nibble on his bottom lip. Hopeful eyes stared up into his'. Then Louis grabbed the older one's neck from behind and slid his tongue inside of his mouth and started licking into it. Harry threw back his head slightly and let out a needy whine as Louis switched the places so that he was now hovering above the dark haired man.
"Please Lou, take me", he whispered breathlessly. But Louis couldn't. Too many bad memories came back up and made him put distance between Harry and him.
"Lou, what's up?", he asked as he sat up next to him. The dissapointment on his face wasn't to hide.
"I..I can't Harry", he sobbed out as the other one was quick to wrap his arms around the younger boy.
"What happened to you my darling?"
And another sob from Lou's lips.
"There was a man at a club..o..one month a..ago. He..he would touch m..me and i..insult me"

Well fuck. Harry knew where this was going.
"B.. baby he..did..he-”
"he did"
They cried together now.
"Shhhh little one shhhh it's all going to be okay"
Louis nodded softly.
"You're so pretty Haz",he whispered as he looked up to the man holding him tightly.
Blush.
"You really think so?"
"Yes. The prettiest boy I've ever seen"
"Th..thank you L..louis", he bit his lip insecurely.
Louis pressed a soft kiss on his lips. And for now that was enough.