Too Much Alpha

CHAPTER1

"Boy's go wake up your sister .She's going to be late for her trip to meet Alpha Jace."  Mary calls from the kitchen to the dining room where her 5 sons are stufffing their faces with bacon . "O.K. mom .Where is Alec ?"

"He is with your father to day Alec kept annoying him to bring him with him it was so cute seeing them together "

*Luke Jack and Beau . come on and say goodbye to Brooklyn before she leaves*

In the next few seconds 3 of them are standing there we buckets of freezing cold water . Mary sighs in defeat "What's the plan this time ?"

"We shout FIRE FIRE!!!! she will jump up then we will soak her .It's going to be so funny "

"What she do to you Jack ?" Mary asked him with an eyebrow arched .

"She tied all my shoes to the eletric wires " Luke mummbles "The electrision is still taking them down. I still can't figure how she got them up their she is a sneaky little girl " he mummbles the last part to himself but we can hear him due to are advance hearing .

Mary slumps back in her char at the table that seats 12 and sighs and just says " Fine but you fuckin better clean up the mess took me a week to get the muck out of the WHITE CARPET in the HALL after the last prank y'all pulled " 

They all stand up and mock a salute "Yes ma'am"

They all walk up to the third floor they go to the fifth door on the right . Yeah the house is  big there are 100 bedrooms all en-suite 3 main bathrooms kitchen dining room  games room cinema 1 floor for just a gym meeting room and 1 floor alll for the Alpha himself for his family which is the third floor.

Luke opens the door to see Brook sprawled out  on her queen sized bed .Her bedroom theme is black and white. 3white walls and 1 black wall where her bed is up against all her furniture is while and the bed covers are all black .On the wall were the door is her name is painted in big black letters BROOK . She is 5'4  ,green eyes , red hair slim body but well built and at the age of 18 and has the looks of a super model                                                                                                                                                                       Her brothers Sean ,Finn,Will ,Puck and Catch scream "FIRE FIRE!!!!"   Brook screams runs to her bathroom to get to the shower to try put out the fire as she turns around she is drenched in freezing cold water .W hen see opens her eyes she sees them all laughing  she smirks at them and looks at each 1 individually "Boy's just think Karma is a fucking bitch and so am 1" she gets out of the shower to get ready to go on her trip for The MoonShine Pack and lauging at the boys faces when she sees what look they have and they are all kind of afraid and she hears them whispering "Oh SHIT"