Chapter 2

After a two hour drive to the neighbour packs' house she arrives. She looks at her surroundings and sees the mansion it has 3 seperate wings huge balconys at some of the big windows. There is a massive play ground for the kids she sees a massive swimming pool and a garage which she has to check out later.

As walks she is stopped by four huge guys that jump out at her.2 grab her which she doesn't like .She drops her bag when she freezes from been touched she doesn't allow anyone to touch her except her family.The guy that looks like the leader demands "What are you doing here on our land?" Brooklyn just smirks at the guy and sweeps her leg out knocking the leader down and kicks the guy standing behind her in the stomach and he flys to the other side of the yard. The 2 guy that grabbed her arms and she uses that for leaverage and backflips over their heads and brings her hands together with so much force knocks them both out cold. Brooklyn rubs herself down getting any dirt on her without even breaking a sweat.

She walks over to the leader and picks him up by the throat and says to him "Touch me again without MY permission.I will personally end your life and that goes for all of you!" She slightly squeese his throat "I am Brooklyn Black daughter of Alpha Black and pack WARRIOR. I was asked to come her by you Alpha with his permission along with my family that will arrive in a few days you should know that you fucking asshole." She drops him to the ground and walks away when she reachs the front door she stops and turns around "Pick up my bags please and place them in my room like the good guys you are. You should check on them they have been out a bit to long don't ye think" She said while pointing to the 2 lads lying on the floor she then blows them a kiss and walks to the Alphas' office.That was on the top floor which was a long walk to it. As she goes to open it .The leader she was talking to runs full speed to her shouting "You can't go in there without permission"

Brook is half way in when he places a hand on her shoulder. Brook sighs heavily and place her hand on top of his flips him over her head to land very hard on the Alphas' table. She quickly jumps on him staddling him pulls out her favourite knife and places it against his neck.She bends down to his ear showing a little clevage in the skin tight top and whispers " Now love, what did I tell you " He struggles to get out  and she elbows him in the ribs he groans in pain "Ah ah not very nice is it to be touched when not wanting it is it .Now what did I tell you about touching me is it that ill kiss you " She kiss along his jaw."Or was it that ill kill you?.

When she goes to grab his neck the door smashes open and the most amazing scent fills the room llike burniing wood,freshly cut grass and mint. A loud voice boom through out the room."What is going on in here? Chris explain and you girl get off my Beta .NOW!"The smwll is so intoxicating my wolf won'tstop shouting MATE!MATE! and all I can think is *Oh shit this can't be happening*