FAMOUS BIRTHDAYS

——

MINNIE 'MOUSE' BENNETTYOUTUBE STAR#578 most popular [* BOOST ]

YOUTUBE STAR
#578 most popular [* BOOST ]

BIRTHDAY
June 9, 1999 (age 23)
BIRTHPLACE
England

About
Minnie Bennett is an English model and Youtuber. She started posting youtube videos when she was 16 on her channel 'MOUSE'. Her videos started getting more popularity when she was 18, when she posted videos about her journey to becoming a model which was successful. Then when she was 20 her and her best friend Juno Bennett started making hilarious videos together which resulted het gaining 3,2 Million subscribers on Youtube and 1,3 Million followers on Instagram.

Before fame
When she was 14 she worked at a corner shop and as a waitress, when she was 18 she also worked at a bar on top of that. She quit those jobs when she became successful. She grew up close to Chunkz and Sharky who she has always been very close with.

Trivia
She has earned more than 3 Million subscribers since its beginning. One of her most popular videos is 'Pranking fashion designers at fashion week' which has amassed 39 Million views.

Family life
She was born and raised in London, England. She grew up with her dad and her younger brother.

Associated with
She has made many appearances on different youtube channels like; Sharky, Chunkz , Yung Filly, Sidemen, JunoB , Emma Chamberlain, Nikki Tutorials and many more.