[6] Miss you

That beautiful night, the Henituse family had dinner together like always. The family dinner felt warm despite the absence of the eldest son.

"Father, how is Hyung's recovery?"
Basen start the topic of their concern when everyone finished their meal.

"Ah... Ron said Cale is doing well." Duke Deruth frowned remembered reports that his son stabbed his own heart in order to kill the White Star

Violan and the children talked about their anxiety about Cale, but Deruth couldn't focus on them anymore.

Deruth wanted to take Cale home to recover and provide the best treatment to make sure Cale recover fully. However, Cale refused by saying the saint had checked on him. Cale wished to rest peacefully in his hidden villa.

Come to think of it, Deruth didn't even know where the said villa was located.

Cale never told the details about what he did outside the mansion. He only reported necessary information. Even Hans and Ron didn't tell him everything.

Well, it was always like that since so long ago. Even after the improvement in their relationship with the eldest, even after the eldest sacrificed himself to protect them and the continent, there was still a clear wall between them.

The eldest son, Cale Henituse, maintained a distance from them.

However, they were glad. At least Cale slightly opened up to them. And now, he had many people on his side to support him. The once hurting boy finally found his solace. They were glad to see the stoic face much brighter than two years ago.

Maybe the cause of his happiness was not them. But it was alright. It was enough. They could wait until Cale fully open up to them and relied more on them. They could wait.

Because they didn't know they already lost 'Cale Henituse'.

"Let's call orabeoni!" Lily's exclamation woke him from his thought.

With Violan nodded in agreement, Deruth motioned to the servant to bring the mage in charge of handling the communication device.

That was what happened before Raon throw the bomb and Deruth Henituse collapsed.

Back to our Young Master Silver Shield.

This was a long night. Cale already missed his fluffy bed.

After so much commotion they managed to calm the chaotic manor.

There were many servants in the dining room where Raon's announcement take place. The spread of the news was inevitable and resulted in a minor uproar.

Short story, the moment Deruth regained his consciousness, he demand an explanation and want to meet his newfound son.

With Violan's intervention, Deruth finally agreed to push the conversation to tomorrow.

For now, Deruth needed to rest. And Cale didn't want Kim Rok Soo to meet his family in this kind of atmosphere.

"Raon, let's go home." Cale missed his slacker life so bad. He didn't know why, but his heart felt heavy from staying in this mansion. He wanted to go home.

- Human... Don't be sad, I am on your side!

The black dragon who this whole time observed in silence decide to say that obvious thing to his smart-but-stupid human.

'What nonsense-'

Raon teleported them before he finished his thought.

.
.
.

Early morning.

The mansion was busier than ever. Every servant was curious about their hero's twin brother.