C H A P T E R 7

(Warning: Rushed Chapter)

(Chapter 7: Revisiting and Joining The Gardening Club)

NARRATOR POV:

"Okay Y/N, you got this.." Y/N is in the stairway, he has decided to go back to the  rooftop to go back at the gardening club.

"Just forget about it..! That's it just calm down.."  The imagery of Legoshi and that hare has been stuck on his head for awhile so it made him much more nervous, I mean who doesn't? With that kind of image who wouldn't be awkward to come to that person?

Y/N quietly opened the door to the rooftop, and again he was still amazed of how this was all made in a rooftop.

As Y/N tried to walk quietly to walk and look for the president, Fortunately the rabbit saw her as she leaves the cabin.

"Oh.. Uhm, hello there... Can I help you?" The rabbit said, it seems that she remembers when Y/N saw her with Legoshi, and to be honest she was quite ashamed that she did that.

"I-I was wondering if you... Are the president of this club...?" Y/N stuttered,   The hare looked at the stuttering human and was a bit confused.

"Uh, yeah..? Is there something wrong?" Haru asked, "Oh..! Uhm there's nothing wrong... I was just actually wondering if I can join... This club..." Y/N answered, this made the hare surprised, it has been weeks or months that a student wanted to join the club.

"O-Oh! Of course! Anyway my name is Haru. And you are..?" The hare now who's name is Haru introduced, "I-I am Y/N.." Y/N bowed.

"Wait I have a question... Do you remember what happened in the cabin..?" Haru bluntly asked. This made the human cheeks reddened.

"Uhm... I've tried forgetting about it.." Y/N answered with a small chuckle, Haru only looked at him unfazed making him sweat.

"Can you please not tell everyone about it...? I swear I didn't mean it.." Haru's ear flopped down, Y/N panicked. "O-Of course!! I don't wanna make a scene for you two!" Y/N quickly answered.

"I- Thank you.. Y/N." Haru smiled, "Now, you want to join right?"

"Uhm.. yeah this is what I'm here for.." Y/N said, the hare chuckled as she looks at Y/N.

"Well if that so.. Welcome to the club! You're accepted!" Haru happily accepts, "Wait, a-aren't you supposed to make sure I'm worthy..?" Y/N was surprised.

Haru only giggled, "Don't worry about it, I can already see that you have some experience." Y/N looked at her flabbergasted.

"T-Thank you Haru." Y/N smiled brightly, Haru gave her a wink.

"Now then, can you help me carry those flowers to that place?" Haru gave Y/N a flower pot as the human nodded.

The two surprisingly became friends in an instant, the two have fun in the club gardening. It's almost like they forgot what happened, and that's all matter.

(Chapter 7 Finished)

AN: sooo uh... Yeah this chapter is rushed based on the warning, school sucks because i have no time to update and that's all. See you soon in chapter 8 ;)