six.

Blue

Feeling calm and satisfied, that's mood is blue, it's when I sit alone and start roaming in my ocean of thoughts.

Blue, it's the colour of the ocean, it also the colour of your eyes, the eyes I've fallen for, the eyes I've never met, the eyes I've never known.

I've always wondered what would happen to me if I stood in front of you and looked right into your eyes, all my thoughts told me that I'd probably faint, but I don't think that would happen.

I look at your photo shoot photos and my heart flutters for your eyes, I feel like I get lost in them, like I've know them for a thousand years before today.

I've known your eyes, but your eyes never known mine, I don't believe they will ever do, but I really want them to.

I really want to get to know you, I've always wished to be close to you, but I doubt that would happen, it's hard to get you to notice me by even a follow or a tweet on twitter, so how am I expecting to be friends with you, maybe I'm just one huge dreamer at some point.

It's pointless, my amount of tries to get you to notice me is pointless, because even if you do, you most probably won't like my company like everybody does, so I think we're good just as how we are now.

So that's why I'm satisfied with my main time situation, because I don't want to get to know you and then you'd get annoyed with me and my foolish reactions, I think it's better not to know you at all than knowing that I annoy you and that you'd prefer me not to be around.