Chapter 20 (Ending)

*5 months later*

"Dear gilbert,

            How are you?, its been 5 months since the first letter i've sent to you! Nothing is suprisingly happening. I hope you are overcoming you dream. I love you.
                          Y/n"

I stood up, and get a envelope to mail this letter. I walked outside, and i saw there is a new neighboor across the street. There is no family, no kids, just by himself. Its a guy. I went to his house.

"Hey!, you're new right?"

"Yup" he said

"Want some help?"

"No thanks." Rude.

"Oh um okay...ill see you some other time, i guess"

"Sure."

He is not friendly. Rude, but has a deep voice tho, very masculine. Ew thats your neighboor y/n, screw it out.

I came back to my house. Go into the living room, and read a book. Iys been 3 hours seen im reading, i got up, make dinner. Went upstairs to my bedroom. Its just been an ordinary 3 days.

I woke up.

"Mail!" The mailman said.

I opened the door and get the mail, thanked the mailman, got inside, opened the mail  its from gilbert.

"Dear y/n,

                Im doing great
You?, i have good and bad news. The good news is im still learning and i got a certifocate, but im not certified doctor yet. The bad news is im going to see you after years. years y/n. I have a little something here, there is a box there. I hope you like it, i love you too.
                        Gilbert"

I was curious because there was a box, i didnt open it at first. I opened it now. Its a book!

I didnt read the book, for now.

Someone rang the door bell, i got up and opened the door. Its him, the guy.

"Umm hey, i have this casserole my mom made, i have many, do you want some?" He said, scratching his back neck.

"Um okay, sure"

He gave me the casserole and walked away.

"Hey um guy??" I shouted.

He turned around looking confused.

"Whats your name?"

"Bradley." He said.

"Bradley...im remembering someome named bradley...hmm" i know from my childhood i know a kid named bradley, i used to call him brad. I cant remember.

Went back inside, heat up the casserole, ate it. Taste delicious.

Every day is just the same. Every week, month.
_________________________
         *3 years later*
Someone knocked at the door. I opened it. It was gilbert. Gilbert. Oh my god.