Chapter four.

*ringggg*
I look over towards the phone. I see the boy with black short hair and a white shirt with a stripe on the sleeves holding the receiver. I walk over and whisper to him "what are you doing?" He puts his pointer finger on his lips. I've always seen them do this. I'm not too sure why though. I never really bothered to ask. I see Finney grab the receiver hesitantly.
"Hello?" Finney says, kinda confused. The boy didn't say anything. Finney hung up.
"Now what was the whole point of that?" like come on you do this sometimes and don't do anything but stand there lookin dumb.
"I'm trying to communicate with him. We can use the phone to talk to him and help him. Then we can be free." the boy replies. My mouth drops.
"So you're telling me that I could have called him anytime! Why didn't you guys say something? You just look dumb as hell standing there with a receiver in your hand. Not to mention the phone wire is cut... But that does explain why the phone rings."
"We can only use the phone for a certain amount of time. And we can only talk to him once." oh.
"Okay I understand now thank you for that." I walk back to the bed and sit. I could have talked to him.

Few hours later

Finney is sleeping. I see in the corner of my eye the youngest is talking to the boy with the coat on. Hm? Never really seen them talking. I hear the door open. My eyes immediately look to the door. He's here. He doesn't have anything with him. No food, water, or anything. He goes to the corner and sits. The grabber is watching Finney sleep. I get up quickly and run to the phone and pick up the receiver. The phone starts ringing. Come on Finn, wake up. I see Finney open his eyes. Yes! He turns to the phone and I put the phone back in its place. I see Finney look at the phone. "Stop it" Finney says.
"Stop what?" Finney jumps up and backs away at the Grabbers voice.
"I'm hungry. I need food."
"How are your eyes?"
"They hurt."
"Well I can't bring you anything to eat." The grabber gets up off the floor. "You'll have to wait."
"Is there someone upstairs who will see you bring me food?" Finn asks.
"Don't you worry about all that." The grabber walks towards the door.
"if you weren't gonna feed me, why'd you even come down here?" the grabber turns around.
"Just to look at you." I could hear someone cursing in Spanish. I look over my shoulder to see Robin. All I could feel was anger from him. Matter of fact anger all around the room. I could feel it from every person. I could understand why. I was even angry. "I just wanted to look at you. I'll go." The grabber walks out and closes the door, locks it, and the lights are now turned off. Finn takes a few moments to process everything and to kinda calm down. I sat next to him. I wish I could comfort him. He lays down. A boy rushes to the phone and grabs the receiver.
*Ringgg*

I'M SO SORRY I WAS LATE MY MOM JUST GOT SURGERY SO I WAS HELPING OUT AND THIS SLIPPED MY MIND. I  HOPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY DAY.