Chapter 1

It's the first day I moved in. I moved to San Francisco to get a new beginning, I didn't like my life in Seattle, it's always so gloomy and dark, the weather there always had me in a shitty mood. For once I finally decided I was going to start somewhere else , somewhere where I could be happy.

I moved in with a girl named Zosia last week, she's a nice girl that has a big personality and always in the mood to go out. She's got dark brown straight hair that look so perfect, wears tight clothes that compliments her body so nicely.

"Kristen lets go to the bar pleaseeeeee" Zosia begged and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Why do you want me to go so bad? I just want to relax, I don't have any energy to get up, the boxes were so heavy just trying to get them in my room". I spoke with a cigarette hanging out of my mouth.

"That was last week, come on pleaseee" she took out the cigarette from my lips, placed it on hers and taking a puff then placing them between her fingers. 

"There's gonna be so many cute boys there and maybe you can get one of their numbers and actually do something in your life than mope all day in bed."

"Fine" I said rolling my eyes, "give me 20 minutes"

I got up, took a quick sip of my beer, quickly got into the shower and washed my hair, I put on some hair cream to show my bouncy curls. Put some eyeliner, mascara and added some lip balm, walked to my closet and decided to wear my dark blue washed up jeans with a black tank top and a leather jacket to carry over my arm just incase it got cold and of course my black converse I wear everywhere. I put on my silver hoop earrings and a rings on nearly every finger with my little silver necklace to match, which had a heart that dangles. I got it as a gift for my 19th birthday from my mum a couple years ago.

"I'm ready!!" I shouted.

I walked towards the door and saw Zosia standing in the door frame, she wore a tight black dress, let her hair down and wore some cute Doc Martens. We both got into my convertible, rolled down the roof, blasted music singing our hearts out and letting our hair fly out in the wind.

"Finally we are here!" Zosia quickly got out the car and waited for me at the door. She saw a poster and read it out loud "New band Metallica playing here tonight!!!".

"Never heard of them, hopefully they got good music, I could use some right now" Kristen said.

We got in and went straight to the bar, ordered a whiskey and coke talking nearly the whole night.

"Everybody welcome Metallica to the stage!" a man said.

"Finally I been waiting for this too long" I said rolling my eyes.

4 men entered the stage.

(Seek and destroy starts playing)

"Lets go on the dance floor I like this band already!" Zosia said. We got up from our seats and started dancing.

"This is actually not bad I like this band" I said.

"I know right especially that drummer look at the face and the skills of that man" Zosia said with excitement in her voice.

I turned my head and tried to look at the drummer but suddenly a guy with black curly hair caught my eyes. He was the lead guitarist, I looked up to his face, smiled and started dancing some more.

"Dude that guitarist is totally checking you out!!" Zosia screamed out loud.

I turned my head to him again to only realize he was looking at me and gave me the fattest smile. I blushed on the spot he was so pretty.