003

Taurus POV:

''Uh, copped a BMW, new deposit, I picked up another bag
Like, "Fuck it, I'ma count while I'm in it"
I hear planes flyin', crowds screamin', money counters, chains clangin'
Shit, I guess that's how it sounds when you winnin'
I ain't jokin', do it sound like I'm kiddin'?
I've been makin' like two thousand a minute
So high up through the clouds, I was swimmin'
I'm probably gon' drown when I'm in it
I bet she gon' get loud when I'm in it
And we might have a child when I'm finished when I'm finished" I finally sang into the mic 

" ight Synco I think I'm done, " I said coming out of the booth 

"I think imma head out u know how crystal gets when I'm out late," I said shaking my head and dapping him out

"ight imma fw later," he said 

"ight," I said lowkey as I walked out of the studio room and out of the building, and into my car.

it's been 2 years since I last saw jalaya I hope she doing good for real and as much as I hate to say it I miss her. Yeah I'm with my new girl crystal I miss her there so much but "it's for the best " as jalaya says but I guess one day I'll see her.

I pull into my driveway as I see a few cars parked, I get confused ion even get that many people at my house for real. I stop my car and turn it off and step onto the hard ground and walk up to my front door. I unlock the door to her talking and laughing going on I walk over to the living room and see crystal with a setup and a camera and a few girls.

" hey baee," Crystal said as she got up and kissed my lips 

"wassup who dem? " I said forever with my guard up 

" these are just a few people I'm friends with there all YouTubers and we're here for a youtube video," she said pointing her hand to them

"oh well imma be upstairs," I said kissing her and going back upstairs 

JALAYA POV:

" HEYY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER MOTHA FUCKING VIDEOOOOOOO," I said to my camera screaming

" TODAYYYYY were going to be linking up with a bunch of content creators and were going to be doing never have I ever, hide and seek and a bunch of other games, and it's gonna be lots of funs," I said turning right at the light.

It's been 2 years since I last saw Taurus I miss him so much but I heard he's a rapper and big and famous I'm so proud of him last night I almost reached out to him but I saw he had a girlfriend but I couldn't see her face, and He had a child. I didn't wanna break up their happy home I wish Taurus the best and it's only a matter of time till we see each other.

I pulled up to crystal's house and saw a few cars parked in the driveway her house was amazing I mean it was so pretty . 

"so guys were here and I see a few cars here and crystals house is so pretty," I said smiling and looking at the camera.

I grabbed my camera and my bag and stepped out of the car and locked, I was walking up to her door till I realized my shoes were untied. It took me a sec to tie my shoes then I walked up to her door and knocked 

Taurus POV:

I was looking around the room for my phone when I realized that I last had it in my car last. I sighned in annoyance and walked all the way downstairs to the door. I was just about to open it when I heard a knock. Confusion written all over my face I began to grabb my beam and open it.

Once I opened it I saw her.The girl I've loved ever since I was a kid. The girl who wasn't mentally okay but I loved her for who she was. She was my everything I'll go back to her in a heart beat I would do anything for I saw the love of my life the girl who I promise that she'll see my name everywhere I saw jalaya the love of my life.