2. Dinner Time goes Wrong

_________________________Serenity POV

Serenity POV

It was dinner time for us Sirens and our favorite on the menu today. The captain that killed our mother brought his men on a small boat. We wasn't interested in the two brothers on the boat so we just planned that me and Selena would help them get to the ship.

As for my other sister watch our dinner, I quickly pull the brother that been talking to me in the water with me which cause him to panic when he saw my tail.

I knew that this might start a war and losing our dinner for tonight but I'm willing to get these boys to the ship. As we was heading to the ship. A gun was fired at us which made me and Selena leave the boys near the ship.

I swam back to the small boat, jump out the water to get my dinner just like my sister did and swam away with it.

______________
Selena Pov

Tonight was my first hunt with my sister and I was excited but also nervous because I didn't want to kill a cute boy nor a little kid. I don't know how my sisters does it but I do know that I will kill the men who killed my parents.

Meeting a boy name Kol for the first night I can that he was knew from the sea and never seen an siren before lucky we don't kill new comers.

Kol seem like a nice guy and he was cute to but I knew I couldn't be with him do to me living in the water and it looked like his brother is mean.

Once me and serenity got Kol and his brother near their ship. We quickly grab our food and left without getting harm.