13-Morning Person

Kings Dominion, November 8, 7 am

The loud bangs against Scarlett's dorm woke the girl up in a flash. It was Saturday morning, and she hadn't expected any visitors. She sat up from her bed as the door was opened once again. Her eyes went wide. She snaps her head towards the door. She knew that knock. She quickly got up and ran to her dresser, grabbing the clothes she was going to wear. She puts on a pair of black gym shorts and runs to the bathroom, retrieving her thigh strap, and placing it on her mid-thigh. She grabbed a couple of medical supplies and placed them in their designated cubbies. She then changed shirts, putting on a white, tight-fitting tank top, and a baggy white tee on top, the shirt having a spray-painted angel.

Another bang on her door has the girl rushing to her bed stand, grabbing her butterfly knife, and placing it on its slip on her thigh. Her door sounds like it's breaking and she grabs a pair of blue Nike track pants, putting them on as she rushes to her closet grabbing a pair of shoes.

A sound of a crack on her door, finally pisses the girl off. "If you motherfuckers break my door, I will break you. Give me a goddamn minute!" She yells at the monks, and they pause their knocking, which causes the girl to exhale, and she starts slowing her routine.

She grabs the blue Cortez's and some socks, putting them on with ease. She then walks to her bathroom, grabbing her jewelry and placing it on, before walking towards her door calmly.

She opens the door and is met with two monks standing in front of her door. "You see, was it that hard to wait a fucking second?" With that the two monks roughly grab her arms and lead her to detention.

She gets pushed into the room and she mutters swear at them, before continuing to walk in. She takes notice of everyone in the room. Jaden, Viktor, Petra, Chico, Saya, and as she walks down the center of where the desks lay in the library, she spots the boy she was looking for, Marcus. She makes it to the desk he is sitting at, smacking her hand down on the table. She leans over him and he looks startled. "What did you do?"

"What about me?" He points to himself. "I-didn't-do," He stops, knowing that she knows he did something. "I got into a fight."

"Did you win?" Scarlett quickly asks.

"Uhm-no?" He answers, confused. He wasn't really sure since Lin broke it up mid-fight.

"So, you're telling me I woke up to monks banging at my door because of a fight you lost?" He didn't know him being in detention affected her so he just shrugs, and she rolls her eyes from behind her curly bangs and walks away to figure out why everyone else was there.

She quickly found out why the rest of them were there. Jaden had gotten caught and given detention for the mousetrap placed in Billy's locker. Along with a few other legacy hazing's.

Viktor had taken Petra to the legacy dance as a plus one, and when she was there, he took her to the bathroom, where she was jumped by a couple of the Dixie mob girls, including brandy, who put Petra in a blond wig and ugly yellow dress, painting their face to make her look like some candy ass valley girl. They threw her onto the stage in front of the entire dance, bullying the girl. Viktor had been the one to take her, and he was caught, hence why he sat in one of the desks today.

Petra had also been put in detention for the events following her bullying. She had run out of the dance, and up to where the rats were, the rooftops, lighting fireworks. They saw her in her state, and they all came up with a plan for revenge. They dressed up as monks, and used their newfound blow dart knowledge, paired with the lab syrup made earlier, and walked into the dance, shooting many of the dance guests with the Mellow Yellow Blow Darts. Petra had been the lead of that chaos, and she was caught, earning her a seat in detention today.