Chapter 1 (Living The Dream)

*Lillie's POV*

The sun was shining bright today, I was seated in the backyard with my laptop on my lap and the day couldn't be any better. Yesterday I looked for internships as I needed one for my college graduation that was going to be held this year. I know what you think, I'm only 19 and already graduating from college, well my education wasn't longer than a year. I wasn't planning on study anymore then that either. Anyways back to the internship, I've been looking for one for quite a while now and yesterday I finally found one I really wanted. The girl who I was going to work for, if I got the job, was named Lou and she seemed really nice. I emailed her and now I was waiting for a reply. Every time I heard a ringtone I immediately checked my email. It never was one from her so after an hour of doing nothing my phone started ringing. It was an unknown number and I answered.

"Lillie" I said and my heart started to beat faster.

"Hello Lillie, this is Lou Teasdale. I am calling about your internship" She said and I just stood there quietly. "And I will happily announce that you got the job!"

"What?! I got the job?" I asked happily and I heard her laugh at me.

"Yes, love. You will be joining me for three weeks straight. I've already talked to your headmaster and she was sure happy for you. I will be meeting you at the airport in two days. I will text you the further information" She said and I couldn't believe my own ears.

"OH MY GOD! Thank you so much! I promise you that I won't let you down!" I said and she giggled a little at me.

"I know you won't. See you on Monday" She said and hung up.

I jumped up and down and I ran around the yard. I couldn't believe this! I am going to work with one of the most famous hairstylists out there and I couldn't be happier. Oh my god. This is crazy.

*Two days later*

I had just been arriving at Heathrow airport and I still haven't got any clue where I was going but Lou told me to wait for her here and that's what I did. I stood there for almost an hour, just because I like being on time. Finally I saw that famous grey blonde hair, pulled up in a messy bun and she looked just as flawless as I've seen on pictures. At the moment I couldn't remember who she was working with but I think it was that popular band One Direction and yes I am quite a fan but I'm not one of those crazy Directioners like I used to be when I was younger. I laughed at myself as that thought went through my mind.

"You must be Lillie, right?" She asked as she came closer to me.

"Yes, that's me" I said and she smiled warmly at me.

"Well, you're a whole lot more beautiful then I imagined" She said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you and you're a whole lot more flawless in real life" I said making her blush.

"Well thank you, I haven't heard that one before" She said and hooked her arm in mine.

I could already feel that the two of us would be good friends.

"So where are we going?" I asked and she looked at me.

"South America, you've been there before?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Then you'll love it"

South America, wow. That is far away from home now is it? Jesus.

Lou checked us in and I knew that these three weeks would be the most amazing weeks I've ever been through.

"So, how long have you've been into makeup and hair?" Lou asked as we were sitting by our gate, waiting for allowance to border the plane.

"For about seven years" I said, still a bit unsure about the years.