Chapter Two

Chapter Two.

"His name was Fukashi." Nino said.

Nino was standing before Fuutarou during their next tutoring session the next day.

"I'm sorry you had to see me cry like that yesterday." Nino apologized.

Fuutarou looked at her.

"Fukashi was our previous tutor and you having such a close name to him, it just messed me up." Nino explained.

"Our father always hired tutor after tutor and always, I mean always, they had the same jet black hair and a close enough name." Nino continued.

"I know he seems nice on the outside and I mean he really does care for us, but sometimes I think he goes too far." Nino explained further.

"I'm sorry." Nino apologized once again.

"Hey it's alright." Fuutarou said.

Nino took a seat back at the table where her other sisters are at.

"Not my fault that your dad hires guys that look exactly the same." Fuutarou chuckled.

"Yea I guess your right." Nino had a smile now.

"Well then, shall we continue our tutor session?" Fuutarou asked.

"Sure." They all said in unison.

Fuutarou took a seat as well at the table and layed out a stack of papers.

"This is a pre-test. Just so I can get an even better feel for what you guys know." Fuutarou said.

"So I'll have you 5 take this and when you're done, you can give it back to me." Fuutarou explained the directions.

Fuutarou picked the stack up and handed the papers to each quints. They took the papers and began their work.
The pencils scratched onto the papers, leaving it's lead on the paper.

Fuutarou sat there, watching the girls work on the problems given to them.

-

An hour and a half passes, the girls are done with their papers and Fuutarou has graded them already.

Since they had time to kill, they were on the couch, watching some random movie on the tv.

"Hey Uesugi-San, what if we went outside today?" Yotsuba asked.

"Oh? And do what and go where?" Fuutarou asked right back.

"I'm not sure." Yotsuba deflated.

"Well even if we went outside, the weather doesn't look too good." Fuutarou too a peek out the window.

The clouds were grey and the sky was dark. A storm looked to be incoming.

"How about this, we look at the news channel for weather then we decide from there." Fuutarou suggested.

"Sounds good with me." Itsuki said.

Fuutarou flipped the channel to the news. The weatherman was standing before them.

"It looks to be a huge storm coming soon. Fortunately, that will hit tomorrow. So if you do not feel like getting wet, I suggest you do all you need to do today and not tomorrow." The weatherman concluded.

"Well that answers it. What do you girls want to do?" Fuutarou asked.

"We have been wanting to go to this one place." The girls all looked at each other.

"Where?" Fuutarou asked.

"Noi-Fest!!!" The girls shouted together.

"Huh." Fuutarou questioned.