Six

"What would you like to order for us to eat?"

As Jimin made his way into the living room, Jin turned to face him and said, "well, I think it's best if we go out."

"Why? I was under the impression that we had decided to stay in tonight."

"We did, but when you were in the shower, I remembered that earlier we didn't use a condom, and because I am not currently on any kind of birth control, I need that pill."

Jimin turned his attention away from Jin and scanned the surrounding area before asking, "Can't you take it tomorrow?"

Jimin watched as Jin got up and walked up to him. "I think I can, but I would rather not," Jin said. "I believe if I take it tonight, it will have a greater effect."

"Okay. We will go out."

Jin gave Jimin a grin and leaned in close to put a kiss on his cheek before continuing, "great, and you can also purchase some condoms while we are out."

"Sure."

"Let me change into something more visually pleasing." Jimin was left in the living room after Jin made his statement.

Jimin laughed as he arched an eyebrow and stared toward where Jin had vanished.

*****

"I'm glad we came out," Jin said as he sat across from Jimin at a restaurant on the water that had been highly recommended by their hotel.

After finishing his third glass of wine, Jimin nodded in agreement and suggested, "we should go to the club they recommended too."

"Wow, it is incredible; look at you. You were reluctant to leave the place, but it seems like you'd rather be at the club now." Jimin's actions did not in the least surprise Jin. Once he went outside, that was it for him; he wanted to remain outdoors for as long as possible, particularly when alcohol was involved.

"We can do that," Jin responded as he took a gulp of his wine and returned to finish his food.

Jimin kept a smile on his face as he saw Jin finishing up the last of his meal. Whenever he ate, Jin never failed to catch his attention. Something about how he ate his food always made him happy, and he found that seeing Seokjin eat made him more eager to eat food himself.

After completing his meal, Jin licked his lips and glanced up, which caused him to come face to face with Jimin, who had been looking directly at him the whole time. The question "what's wrong?" was posed with a smile on his face.

"I want you."

Jin rolled his eyes, "let's go."

He stood up from his seat and moved to Jimin to help him, but Jimin pulled him into his lap and said, "That wasn't a joke."

"Jimin, we are public."

"I don't care." Jimin placed his lips to Jin's as he lifted his head and leaned into Jin. He did this while wrapping his arms around Jin's waist and leaning into him. When Jin didn't resist, he started kissing him with increased intensity. He opened his mouth slightly, and then his tongue brushed across Jin's upper lip.

When they kissed one other again, Jin opened his mouth and allowed their tongue to meet as they did so.

Jimin rocked Jin's hips into himself as his erection increased underneath them, and Jin's arms found their way around his neck. He pulled his lips away from Jin's and kissed him all the way down to his neck. Jin felt goosebumps run down his spine as he kissed, licked, and gently bit his neck.

Jimin then let his hand slide under Jin's shirt and started caressing and gently pinching his left nipple while touching his upper arm and shoulder.

As a result, Jin moaned, and as his arousal level increased, he rocked his body against Jimin's.