THE SIGNS MURDERING SOMEONE

ARIES: Out clubbing one night, and someone tries to start beef. In a drunken rage, they smash their bottle into their face over and over again. Doesn't bother hiding the mangled body, just hands the bottle to someone else and keeps partying. Wakes up the next morning and doesn't remember a single thing about it, but the police turn up at their door and arrest them.

TAURUS: During a dinner party at their enemies house, they poison their enemies drink and pretend to act horrified as they choke to death on their own kitchen tile. Others try to save the enemy, but they are past the point of being saved. They go to the funeral after having framed the sister, and manages to get away with it by crying and acting all sad.

GEMINI: Having a laugh with their friend one night, until they suddenly pull out a pistol and shoot their friend in the head - turns out they knew their partner was cheating on them with the friend. They take the body to a remote woodland behind their partners house and bury it - not too deep, after having planted prints on it. The partner gets arrested and they get away with it.

CANCER: Uses a dating app to lure their crush into a dark alleyway at midnight, making sure to wear unidentifiable clothing. Their crush turns up, and they pull out a knife, stabbing them in the neck repeatedly - sobbing whilst doing it. They leave the body there, leaving not a trace of their existence behind other than a single red rose. They then vanish into the general public. The murder is still a mystery to everyone else.

LEO: Gets caught up in a gang fight on the streets, and, wanting to look brave in front of the others, throws a hand grenade at the other gang, decapitating two of them, and accidentally beheading one of their own. They go into shock and are unable to run away when the police arrive. They get caught and sentenced to life in prison.

VIRGO: A police officer at the time, they kill one of their colleagues with a simple shot to the head, hiding the body in a nearby river or body of water. They then also help with the investigation, drawing attention away from themselves and enjoying the thrill of no one knowing what happened.

LIBRA: They would go to an ex's house in a fit of regret and anger, holding a gun. When their ex opens the door, they get invited in and try to do it, but the gun stalls. They stand there, shocked, until their ex grabs the gun out of their hand and shoots them instead. They survive the shot, but later die of blood loss in hospital at a failed operation.

SCORPIO: On a romantic stargazing date with their partner at the top of a cliff, they find texts and evidence of their partner cheating on them on their phone. With no emotion, they would push them off the cliff, making it look like an accident. No one suspects them and they get away with it.

SAGITTARIUS: They are driving alone, and a random kid jumps in front of their car. Not knowing what to do, they speed off. They later start overthinking about whether the kid was ok, Google it, and find out they died. Filled with regret, they hang theirselves. The police find their body two months later.

CAPRICORN: They have been being blackmailed by someone for a while, and when the blackmailer finally shows up at their house, they hit them over the head with a lamp as they are coming through the door. The blackmailer dies and they call the police. Turns out, the blackmailer was a famous serial killer.

AQUARIUS: They hire a hitman to kill off one of their main competitors in life. The hitman gets caught, but luckily they have a plan B, and hires another hitman to kill the first. It's all a mess, but in the confusion, they narrowly escape the country and relocate to their backup home.

PISCES: Trapped in an abusive relationship, they are too struck by love to see any of the toxicity in their partner. Until one day their partner forces them to kill one of the people they dislike. They do it, and get away with it too, but are so filled with guilt that they turn themselves in, hoping for some mercy due to their home situation. In the end, both they and their abusive partner are jailed.