𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭..

"......𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐪 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐨 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐧
𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐳𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐧 ......

....𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐡𝐞, 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚
𝐉𝐚𝐛 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐛 𝐭𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐚...

...𝐄𝐤 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚 ,𝐘𝐞𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐭 𝐤𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐢 𝐊𝐮𝐜𝐡l𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐚 ....
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐡 𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐧 .....

𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢....
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐊𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢........"♡︎♥︎

.....𝑨 𝑺𝒂𝒈𝒂 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 ....

...........✰❤ ✰..........

Thunder Roared in the Sky it Rained even Harder . Clutching The mug In my hand . I choked a Sob as I Remembered That Night .

When I lost My Everything.

Flashback -

"It's Done, We are Over and who would even Want to be with Someone like you... "

His word echoed over And over my head , it was pouring , Everything was blur But I ran, I ran ignoring The ache in my legs and the That Rain pelted Against the ground and on my face.

I felt free as if I was flying made me Forget what just Happened Today. I kinda Knew it was Coming . I knew he is hiding Something.

I kept running . My eyes searching for a Familiar figure in the Dark of Mumbai Streets.

It was not easy Since I was Wearing a heavy Gown besides it was Drenched.
Clutching the sides i kept running until I came to a Block I knew well .

A place that was Special to both of us.
We met here for the First time last year . And Gradually I was Ready to give up Anything even myself just to see those Eyes shine and Bright smile forming on his Angelic Face.

My heart yearned for him.

I should be Angry at him, curse at him, he is hiding it from me. He lied to me but i wasn't, I couldn't. My heart clenched as his word Echoed in my head.

"You are pathetic, Why you can't just leave me Alone "

It was another one of his lies. He just want me out of his way.

ran faster wiping my eyes they were burning from all the crying . It was my birthday today and this is What I get. A news that already had me numb and a breakup that to being humiliated in front of everyone. I wanted to RIP his thorat right now. But at the same time kiss all the pain away.

He was hurting but I don't know why..!?

I wish I knew

"Monu ! " I halted at the familiar voice it soothed me instantly. On turning around I saw him Standing out side of his Apartment an envelope in his one hand and a bottle in other.

"What are you doing here...? It's late...! "He said chugging a sip .
I droped my gown and walked up to him. "Why do you care KARAN !? Its not like I matter to you..?! " I said before I grabbed the Alcohol chugging the rest of it in one go. It was no more pouring just a raining here and there."it's bad for you.. " He said before he could reach for it I flung it away feeling dazed.

"Only for me?. "
I turned around continued walking towards nearby park we both loved.
"You don't understand.. "
"Why " I questioned turning around causing him to almost run into me.

"What why..?! " He was acting weird all over again. "What's that.. ? " I tried to reach for the envelope. But he he held put of my reach."it's Nothin-. "

"Karan I overhead your call this morning with DR. Mehta " He was shocked clearly not expecting this . "Monami what did you exactly hear ? "

I didn't know What was it but. Was something Serious . "Everything " He shut his Eyes. "I'm sorry Monu. I'm Sorry "

Tears welled up in My eyes just thinking about It. "Karan dont do This to me " I sobbed Staring at him. He was Broken Completely . His beautiful deep eyes we're Nothing but a Cave with Pain Spilling Out. "Monu... I don't have much time left... Just a few days or A week.. " He started.

No... No... No... No...!

It shouldn't be That bad... !

"Promise me you will never Miss me,That is you will Never cry When i won't be there To wipe your Tears, That I will always be Your but you'll have to choose Someone ... " I cried harder hitting my fists on his Chest. "Karan you Can't do this to me.. " He caught my hands Kissing them, "Monami I'm sorry for ruining your Party, trying to make you Hate for me "He said softly wrapping his arms around me.

" Please tell me This is a prank ... Please " I choked Another sod resting my head on his Chest. "I wish I could. " He hugged me More tighter . Resting his Chin on my Head.

"Do you promise me . .? " He pulled back looking into my eyes. "No Fuck you " I groggily said.

He chuckled . "Still feisty huh.. "

"Karan - " I held a Sob. "Monu I want to Laugh, smile and spend My last Moment with you... " He kissed my Forehead, "Karan - "

He shut me With Tender Kiss.. !

_.End of Flashback. _

I wiped my tears only to cry more...

Today marks 3 years since I lost him, lost my Other - half and Everything that Meant to Me. He fainted right after saying "I LOVE YOU.. "

I cradled his head on My lap. Screaming for him to Wake up But -

But There's No response .

I was so Overwhelmed That I couldn't even Say it back.

I wish I had..

If only.... !

•~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Sorry For Grammatical Errors..

••••••••••••••••••

~THANKS FOR READING ~