Part 1

JENNIE POV

I'm here crying on the bed after having a fight with my mom..the room was filled with my sobs and cries.
"W-why this happens t-to m-me?" With cracked tone, I sob hard stuttering while mumbling. I was tired of everything, tired of work, tired of my family, tired of the blames I get. But I was never tired of loving my wife lisa.I did not wanted to share any of my problems because she is the CEO of Manobans enterprises and I knew she was busy with her work. But today, it's different I want her beside me I want her shoulder to lean on, I wanted to cry in her arms.

 But today, it's different I want her beside me I want her shoulder to lean on, I wanted to cry in her arms

Suddenly phone rings

Jennie: *takes a deep breath* *sighs* I have to stay calm..I don't wanna make her worried. *answers the phone*

Lisa: Hey babe~ I miss you so much..how are you?

Jennie: Oh h-hey hubby, I-Im f-fine how about y-you? *tries to sound fine* *sob silently*

Lisa: *frown* why is your voice like that?? Are you okay? *worried*

Jennie: W-what? I'm all fine babe don't worry *try to cheer* *tear fell*

Lisa: *sighs* Okay..if you say so..but if anything's wrong, call me immediately! Don't you dare lie to me hmm?

Jennie: okay h-hubby..

Lisa: Good..and I'll be home later. Don't forget to lock the door okay?? I love you *smile*

Jennie: *tears keeps falling* I l-love you more..*puts my phone down*

Jennie POV

As I keep my phone down, thinking the phone is already ended I burst into tears "N-no babe, I need you now!!..I can't take this" I keep mumbling, I hug my knees and cry hard..

Lisa POV

I was about to end the phone but I heard loud noise of cries and sobs. So I keep my phone back to my ears and heard everything she was mumbling..she was keep on saying she needs me. My eyes softened, she needs me..and i couldn't understand that..tears started to form in my eyes..I did not waste any time and drive home.

At Lisa's Mansion

Lisa POV

As I reached home, I rang the bell several times but there was no response. Luckily I had another key with me so I quickly open the door and there was no sign of Jennie. Then I went upstairs to our room. Then I found her holding herself tightly, crying hard and mumbling my name. My heart shattered into pieces when I saw her so much hurt.

Lisa: Wifey~

Jennie: *look at her who's standing near the door*

To be continued-
(Click on Part 2)