Sophie Turner

In the beginning of March, Y/N found himself in a highschool type setting. He was cast as a new intern for a show called 'My Little Secret'. Currently, he put away his pen and notebook while the teacher told her class about an upcoming test. And that teacher was none other than Sophie Turner. She immediately agreed to take part in the show, mostly due to Y/N being one of the co-stars...and her love interest, according to the script.

It wasn't unnatural for either of them, but Sophie put an extra bit of enthusiasm into everything

It wasn't unnatural for either of them, but Sophie put an extra bit of enthusiasm into everything. When she turned around, she couldn't help but smile at Y/N.

Sophie:" You have done good work so far. I must admit I wasn't so sure about this project at first."

Y/N:" Neither was I. I hate getting used to new places like this."

Sophie:" You get disoriented easily, huh?"

Y/N:" Yeah...Not my proudest check."

Sophie giggled softly before taking a seat again and writing down what happened in class so far. She enjoyed her time with Y/N a lot, eventhough they acted out a secret affair nobody knew about yet. In school, they kept things very professional for the most part, but as soon as they got to their flat for the show, she couldn't keep her hands off him at all. Y/N appreciated it, although his character was still nervous about getting caught. For now though, the students stayed relatively quiet until Y/N excused himself to take a call. Sophie dismissed it, just watching him leave the room which caused one of the students to say something.

Lauren:" Looks like Miss Turner got a crush on the new guy."

Sophie:" Excuse me, Lauren. But that is not true."

Lauren:" Oh yeah? Then why did you watch him leave?"

Sophie:" Our partnership is strictly business oriented."

Lauren:" Oh, I bet you want him to get right up in your 'business' very soon."

Sophie gasped at that while many of the students laughed at that joke. They could clearly see how much their teacher liked her new co-worker. And by the looks of things, neither of them were going to escape this bickering sooner rather than later. Y/N walked back in after another minute, facing the group of teens.

Y/N:" I was gone for just a moment. What's so funny?"

Lauren:" Well...Miss Turner has the hots for you."

Sophie:" Lauren, this is not appropriate!"

Lauren:" I don't care. Give us some details, yo!"

Y/N:" Alright!...Miss Turner and I get along, yes. But even if we do the deed, teasing us about it is no excuse for most of you being single or virgins."

Ron:" Oh yeah? What do you know?"

Ron was one of the troublemakers of this grade. Typical jock douchebag who liked messing with people, especially higher ups.