"It's okay darling..."

It was 3am, Mark layed on the bed panting next to Cesar who was laying in the same way, they just had a fun night which led to the two being exhausted.
Mark was whimpering, after all those rounds he felt pretty sore, but Cesar had something in mind already.
"Come here doll" he spoke as he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist, spooning him, he nuzzled his face in the crook of his neck and left small, gentle kisses on the previous hickeys he had left in the heat of the moment. "You have been such a good boy Mark, you deserve some aftercare darling" he smiled and laid his lover on the bed once again, he hovered over him and let his hands roam over Mark's body. He scattered soft kisses around the other's body taking particular care to Mark's thighs who were shaking from the overstimulation. Mark's soft whimpers filled the room as he played with Cesar's hair "C-Cesar..." he whispered as he gasped out regaining his breath back slowly.
Cesar soon began mumbling sweet nothings in Mark's ears as he rolled him over to be on top of him, Cesar's hands feeling up Mark's back, playing with his hair and calming his lover down after the heated moments that happened earlier.
"Want anything darling?" Cesar asked in a mumble near Mark's ear. There was a second of stillness and quiet from Mark before he let a couple words slide out of his mouth in a whisper "water...please?" Cesar smiled sweetly and kissed Mark, softly laying him on his side "on the way baby, wait here".
He walked out of the room into the kitchen filling a glass with some water and putting a little paper straw in it so that it was easier for Mark to drink from.
Walking back, Cesar smiled at the sight of mark wrapped up in pillows and blankets on their shared bed, "here you go Markie" he handed him the cup and sat back in bed.
Mark smiled softly "thank you Ces" and he began drinking.
After settling the cup down Mark snuggled up to Cesar once again mumbling something "hm..i love you Cesar"
"I love you too, Mark" he smiled and with that they both dozed  off to sleep.

——
Woop woop here is the first story, it was a request, it was very fun! I liked it and i think it was not too bad, i might make more and open a request page, if you have any already feel free to comment i will try to write some!
Word count: 436 words