CHAPTER-1

UNEDITED

Please ignore the typos and grammatical errors.

____________________________________________________________________

Aditya Malhotra, the CEO of MALKOP Group, the largest multinational conglomerate company based in India and one of the leading in the world, was standing in front of the church accompanied by his PA, waiting for his bride for their contract marriage in a crisp, tailor-made, body-fitting navy blue tuxedo, complimenting his ocean-blue eyes, with a crisp white shirt and textured navy-blue tie, looking exactly like a prince right out of a Disney movie.

"Sir, we are not able to contact Miss Gandhi." Karam, Aditya's PA announced while Aditya just stood there, leaning against his car, with his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes hidden behind his reflective sunglass and his lips pressed together in a thin line, after all he was a man who hated wasting even a second of his own time and the time of person he is dealing with, being an annoyingly punctual person himself, he expected everyone around him to be punctual too, he was a busy man and wasting even a minute of his time meant losing millions of dollars.

Before Karam could add something his phone rang as it flashed the name of Ms Gandhi's manager.

"Sir, Ms Gandhi's manager has messaged me informing us that she got delayed due to a shoot, but she is now on her way to the makeup studio to get ready, however, it will take Ms. Gandhi minimum 2 hours to get here." As Karam passed on the details to his boss, although he knew that there was no way that his boss was going to wait for another 2 hours, and with that latest piece of information, he also knew that even if Ms Gandhi showed up right at that moment, she would be the one at the losing end.

"I'll give you fifteen minutes, get her here, also, find someone else, anyone who fulfils the conditions, and keep in mind she should be someone that my dadu believes I can fall for, we need to get this over with today, I cannot afford to spare another day on this non-sense." Aditya ordered coldly as Karam nodded and was about to leave when he noticed a familiar figure of a girl, wearing a white wedding dress approach them and stand in front of Aditya.

"If you are okay with-it sir, would you like to marry me?" She proposed right away and came straight to the point without twisting or playing around with her words. Her eyes as cold as Aditya's, no emotions reflecting from her innocent baby like face, but she looked and sounded determined, and confident, which Aditya noticed, it was the first time that someone dared to come up to him and speak so straight forwardly and to the point, and even though it was an unusual proposal, he decided to let the girl explain herself and even considered accepting her proposal if it was worth it, after all he too had his reasons for being there at that particular point of time.

"Why do you want to marry me? Is it because of my identity?" Aditya questioned bluntly and coldly, but it didn't affect her, nor did her expressions change.

"Sorry for eavesdropping, but from what I heard earlier, I believe you need to get married today at any cost, and your bride isn't here yet which is why you are going to find a replacement for her, and as for me, the person I was supposed to get married to isn't coming too, he is busy cheating on me with my best friend.." A cold, sarcastic laugh escaped her mouth as she uttered those words but she didn't let it affect her, and continued. " But it is supposed to be my wedding day, and I have decided that today is the day that I get married, I don't care about anything else, therefore, this is something that we both have in common, and as far as your identity goes, I don't know who you are honestly, I don't care who you are or what you do, all I know is that we are in the same situation right now, and we are also in a position where we can help each other." Aditya was impressed with the girl in front of him, even if she was lying it took guts to stand in front of him after all he was infamous as someone who couldn't be messed with, and even though she was too young for his liking, but she was fearless and determined.