The First Meet

Y/N pov ~

Moving in a new country all alone by myself was so adventurous for me it was like a new journey of life that i was never prepared for yes, it's was all unplanned because i didn't want my dreams to be buried off. So i decided to leave my house for my dream to become an idol. I was selected by the biggest entertainment agency hybe entertainment through online audition but my parents were never agreed upon me being an idol because they didn't see this feild as a career but i was stubborn enough to cross them and fight for what i wanted to be. It's my first day in south korea seoul all alone by myself. But as i enter the hybe building everything seems so wide as the building has about 10 floors. There were abour 30 traniee including me. As i was scanning the whole building i heard someone speaking on the microphone 'All the traniee should be gathered at room no. A-406' hearing the voice everyone started moving in a crowd and i moved along with them. When we reached the room there was a man guiding everyone to there seats and he guided me to seat no. 42 as i was going to the seat i just felt a pain in my ankel because of the handle attached to the corner of the seat and i felt a silent moan enough just to be heard by myself. And without wasting any second i take my seat still i was still a constant pain in my ankle due to the sharp handle that just hitted my ankle so hard.

Jungkook's pov ~

Containing lots of anger still giving perfect pose was my another talent rather than being an idol. Seriously my company can't even give me one day off for my friend's birthday literally not even a one day. Thinking about all the i was posing for the camera for our new comeback all the members were gone already i was the last one to be here for shoot agh... I hate this comeback shoots today. Suddenly i heard the camera man saying ' you can change the position now' talking to myself i hold my anger on his command and changed my position. As i move forward for another pose i felt a strong pain in my ankle and shouted like hell everyone around me gather and started getting panicked i just sat on the couch near by and checked my ankle to see whether it is a shoe bite or any insect just stucked in my shoe. Removing my shoes and socks i find nothing like no injure not even a mark everyone was looking at me with a concern i felt so embarrassed because there was nothing to show them why i shouted like a kid. I just get up and asked for a leave because my be i got a cramped in my ankle without even moving my feet lmao. The staff asked me if i wanted any treatment i just denied and started walking down the stairs because the stupid lift wanted to offer me more pain by stucking at the ground floor wow.

Y/N pov ~

May be i would be next for the further single auditions i was nervous as hell because i already hurted my feet. How i can perform my best still not lossing hope at stood up for the queue and waited for my turn. not just in 5 minutes my name was called out and i move to the stage and started singing a song 'fine by taeyon'.

Jungkook's pov ~

Moving down i heard a loud music from the room A-406 yes the room were we use to perform ourselves for the first time. May be the audition for the next traniees would have started i controlled my self by not entering the room and i suddenly started feeling nervous like i felt when i audition for the traniee bro what's wrong with me with this feeling i entered the room.
As i entered the room i saw a girl singing her heart out like the perfect hight notes controlling her voices at low and adjusting her voice with nervousness but still she looks so damn gorgeous as she put back a strand of her hair back. I just forget everything around me and lost in her voice for like 2 minutes and without realizing i closed my eyes and stand between the crowd as she finished her song the lights were on and everyone around me started shouting because the dumb me was standing between them. I started moving to the corner and the crowd was following me shouting 'your my bais jungkook oppa' 'i am your biggest fan' the man handling the audtion make everyone quite and the staff surrounded me within a minute shit now i have to leave this hall without asking who was that girl. The girl had already left the stage and lost in the crowd of girls so i decided to leave with saying 'all the best everyone and do yout best' saying this i left the room and made my way to parking. As i reached parking her voice was still in my head i was wanted to know her name but i can't. With this in my head i punch on my car with anger. And relaxed myself putting my hand on my forhead i was about to seat in my car i got a call from my friend eunwo i received the call with a smile and started started speaking with excitement 'hey birthday boy how is everything going'

Y/N pov ~

Bro wtf i performed my best still the girls were distracted by the man around them i hate him whoever he was he literally spoiled my whole performance. Having all this in my mind i heard an announcement saying 'all the participants can go now the results will be announced Tommorrow due to the inconvenience made by our artist it can't be done today' aghh... That man deserves a slap from me i thought that today I'll be selected and will have my dorm so i didn't even rent a room for myself where should i go now. Finally with all the thoughts i leave the room and made my way to the exit.

Author's pov~

As Y/N was moving out of the hybe building she was about to get hit was a by car and she jump to other side hurting her left arm. At the same time jungkook 's car was just behind the car that was about to hit Y/N. And jungkook felt a sharp pain in his left arm stopping him from driving the car he groan in the pain and getting out of the car and saw a girl standing there holding her left hand and remember she the girl i saw in the room but what happened to her forgetting his own pain jungkook move to her asking what's wrong.

Jungkook's pov ~

I move towards her and asked 'hey are you okay?' she replied with pain in her voice 'not really just avoided an accident' then i saw her left hand bleeding asked her 'would you like to visit hospital' she nodded her head and we both drived to near by hospital.