2

Training room Project hello
Morning 9:00 am

Habang nakaupo si Jelay at Mika sa bay kung san sila nakapuwesto siyang pasok naman ng mga higher management ng kanilang pinag tratrabahuhan they stayed at the back standing straight while the others are keep on chitchatting to each other. Martin looked for the girl he saw outside recently he doesn't know why but it captured his attention very much.

"Okay Jelay can you introduce yourself to our management at the back?" Ejay said

Jelay stand up and turn her attention to those folks standing behind them. She inhaled and exhale the breath she have on her and started to introduce herself "Hi good morning, my name is Jelay Cruz you can call me Jelay for short. 25 years old hobbies more in sports and dance but more on remixing music" when Jelay sit down she smile to Mikah beside her.

Martin didn't left his eyes to the back of Jelay and he still asking himself why. Very feminine... Im thinking if his friendly or so what! His mind said. "So right now our upper managements turn to introduce their selves to!" Ejay said

Dun lamang napukaw ang atensyon ni Martin at nag bigay ng paalala sakanya na bagong piercing siya sa dila at may pag ka ngongo siya. But he still need to end successful and others can understand what he will say. Bahala na si batman! Sabi niya sa sarili.

Samantala si Jelay naman ay busy sa pag lalaro ng kanyang ballpen habang nakatingin sa mga nag sasalita. "Okay so now let's call Martin!" One of the upper management say. Sinundan ni Jelay ng tingin ang lalaking kanina ay sumita sakanila naagaw din ni Mikah ang kanyang atensyon at pabulong na sinabi niya na "si bruno mars!" Napangiti lamang siya at muling napatingin sa binata.

"Hi my name is Martin Alonzo but you can call mart one of learning and mentor or should i say one of the upper management." Martin said

Sinundan ng tingin ni Jelay ang binata and she doesn't know why or because she was amaze to his piercing to his nose or so what. Napatingin si Jelay ng mag salita si Ejay. "Sorry guys if may pag ka ngongo si Martin he got his new piercing kasi sa dila" paliwanag nito sakanila. "Well question do you understand what he says?" Tanong nito

"Yes" sagot nilang lahat. Habang nag papakilala ang iba sa lahat ng new hire pasimpleng tinitignan ni Martin si Jelay and without any words he just knew that he wants to know this women very much. His not good at names pero tanda niya lamang dito ang first name ng dalaga.