Preview

He said he needed to talk to me about something. So me and Jacob walked outside and layed in the grass just taking in all the secnery until he said something.

“you know I love you right” he said while stroking my hair

“yea you say it so much I couldn’t forget if I wanted to”

he lets out a deep chuckle “yea but its true”

“o my gosh what do you want” I said while laughing

he sighs and runs hes hand through is hair " can you change me"

when he said those four words my whole world came crashing down. I don’t want to talk about this cause he knows what danger hes in so why does he keep asking me.

“Jacob please you already know the answer”

“why not”

“first of all the rules say i can’t 2 I might not be able to control myself 3 you might not even be my mate when I change you so can we please stop talking about this”

“can you please just give me a chance I mean I know your the Alpha and all but that doesn’t mean anything”

“see this is what I was afraid of” I got off he ground and started walking away from him. I heard foot steps behind

me and I already kno it was him trying to catch up

Jacob grabs her hand " look I dont care about what the rules say don’t you see that I love you with everything I have with every bone in my body 

“I feel the same way but i don’t want to lose you”

“so this is what this is about”

“Jake look-”

“no you look just because you lost alot of loved ones doesn’t mean your gonna lose me”

“LOOK YOU DONT KNO WHAT I GO THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS SO YOU SHUT UP”

I couldn’t take it anymore so I shifted and I ran into the forest. I heard Jacob calling my name but I didn’t care I just had to be alone for a while. I stopped running when I came upon our secret hideout. I shifted back into my human form and went into the house. After I changed my clothes and got my ice cream I sat down on the couch. I drifted off to sleep thinking about the fight I had with Jacob.I woke up to someone crying at the door. I had a feeling that it was who I think it was but I wasn’t to sure. So I carefully open the door and I see Jacob on his knees with his hair messed up, puffy eyes, and torn clothes.

“I’m sorry Jasmine I-I-I d-d-didn’t m-mean to hurt you please dont leave me” he said in tears

I gave him a tight hug and whispered in his ear and said. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. well comment and subscribe if i should continue.