2.

Scott POV
When mitch ran out i was really mad at alex. Well, he is more mad at me but idk. We stood there in silence until alex tried talking to me.
"where do you think he went?" Alex said. "I don't know but can we not talk right now?" I replied. "but we have to talk about it sooner or later" he said. "I know but just not right now!" I said. I decided to go and look for mitch. I had no idea where he went but i was just going to walk around and try to find him. "Im going to try and look for him. And i want to go alone". I left before he managed to say anything. I grabbed my keys, wallet and jacket then headed out. I walked for 10 minutes before i found mitch. He was eating avriel benjamin kaplan's face! Ew I thought to myself. At the same time it was kinda hot. Suddenly I had a brilliant idea! " hey mitch and avi" they split apart and looked at me. "What?" Mitch said, obviosly annoyed. "How about Avi joins in and we have a foursome!" "Are you out of your mind!" Mitch yelled at me. "I was only kidding a ot the threesome, I was trying to creep Alex out!" I started to cry. "But I thought you really wanted to have a threesome with me" I ran away crying. "Wait snickers!" Mitch ran after me. "Its just that I always wanted to have a threesome" I wimpered. "I do too, but I just feel like if alex would be there it wouldnt be the same." Oh my god is this real. He finally confessed he wanted to do the do with me. "Thats exactly how i feel mitch! We should go back to the apartment and tell him i want to break up with him" i said. He agreed and we walked back to the apartment hand in hand."but wait what about avi?" Mitch said. "Well just replace Alex with him!" I said cheerfully. "Great idea" mitch smiled. As we arrived at the appartment we saw alex eating cake. "The fuck is wrong with you alex!" I started yelling at him. "Mitch is gluren free you peach!" I took the gun off the table. "Hoe don't do it!" Mitch screamed. I pulled the trigger and shot alex straight in the head. "Mm watcha say mm that you only meant well mitch started singing. Avi walked in and started doing the bass. I began harmonizing and then kirstie came in and harmonized with me. Before I knew it everyone in pentatonix was doing a performance of the song." Is that a children's choir?" Mitch asked me between singing. "It sure is." Kirstie said. "I called them to make sure this would be one heck of a perfomance, I also called an orchestra". I looked to the door and sure enough, an orchestra walked in. "How did you know I was going to shoot alex?" "Im pshycic" she wispered in my ear.