t e s t i n g

There she stood in the brown skin's girl elevator with a black book bag strap slanged over her right shoulder. Her reddish, ginger-ish spiral curls compliment her defined jawline and cheekbone. "Hey," she'd almost whispered, taking it upon herself to take just a couple of steps forward; instantly her vanilla scent warped towards Toni's nose as they remain, face to face. The ginger-haired woman clenches her teeth together at the visual in front of her. The woman skin is glowing as if she drown herself in coco butter. She could feel her body react to the sight; her flesh becoming just a tad bit warmer.

"Hi," Toni'd spoken back after being a bit overwhelmed. "How come you had to bring a bag with you?" Janet smiles while taking a nip of her bottom lip.

"Well, with the research I've done. The bag is needed. I can't carry a bunch of sex toys around in my arms..." she'd playfully continued, "I would get a lot of stares." Toni nods slowly in understanding with a soft smile planted on her full lips. Janet giggles gently at the sight, setting the book bag aside near the fireplace. "Hey, we don't have to start right away if you don't want. I can understand this can be a little...awkward...for the both of us."

As in both of them hadn't had experience with women, only dating and sleeping with men. And to put the icing on the cake, they are friends—the best of friends, actually. They share stories about having intimacy with other people. Never did the two even imagine; standing face to face, waiting to have sex with each other to feed their curiosity. Toni's more than Janet's.

"Why don't I play a little music?" Janet went over to the record player; brown eyes in search for a lucky winner and later settled on a 70's kind of sound. "God, I love this record. My brother Jermaine wore this out..." Her words trailed off when bold hands touch her lower back then traveled up to her slightly broad shoulders. "Ah," she softly exhaled at the electrical touch by her friend. Turning her head, she met crystal brown eyes—so clear, her own reflection peered back at her.

Toni lifted up on her toes to place a kiss under her jawline. It bother her almost that she knew what to do. The curly haired woman wasn't one to stall so her next move was unexpected and left the petite woman out of breath.

Her breath taste of clean mint as her tongue swirls around Toni's mouth in circular motions—fuck, she prayed to the heavens above that she'll do that to her down below. Toni can't help the spilling moans that slip from her throat as she takes advantage of her, in the best way possible...

"Where do you want to do this?—"

"Anywhere, Janet! Just don't stop kissing me." She didn't even know her voice could even have that amount of desperation as Janet begin to shuffle frontwards; licking the roof of her mouth. Both groan into the kiss. Janet left hand smoothed over her ass before caressing it. Toni knees damn near buckled from that interaction. Janet then pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry, I–" she place her fingers in the root of her hair, backing away slightly. "This isn't weird at all, I mean not even a little bit?" The statement made Toni feel terrible and quite frankly, insecure for even having a thought about the same gender. She backed away as well but her mood was covered in disgust. "No, no, Toni. I'm sorry," Janet apologize picking up on her friend's sudden change of expression. Toni was halfway across the living room, gleaming eyes staring out of the large window pane. "I just thought, it's weird because...we're friends, not because it's wrong to feel the same way about the same gender, Tone."

"It's not wrong at all—"

"We don't have to do this. I understand if this is making you uncomfortable." Toni looked over her shoulder to see her friend stepping closer over to her. Her hands in her pockets.

"Believe it or not, I'm not. You're very attractive," Janet softly laughs resulting Toni to blush and do the same. "But...what that to say about our friendship? Where would we go from here afterwards? I'm afraid of the aftermath." The shorter girl went to peck the worried girl's lips in an attempt to calm her down. In which, she didn't.

"Can we talk about what will happen afterwards?" Janet eyes flick over hers before nodding. The both of them went back to making out with Toni gliding her arms around her neck and Janet hands snaking around her waist. Excessive breathing can be heard as Toni place both hands on the other woman's face; sucking, pulling, and biting at each other's lips. "Get the bag and meet me in the bedroom." Turning on her heels, she felt a slap on her left cheek resulting a stiff moan to flow out in surprise.

Janet's curls sway from side to side from excitement as she rushes to grab ahold of her backpack. Slinging it over her shoulder, she made her way to the corridors that lead to the woman's bedroom. Once she'd reach the peach colored frame of her door, Toni was already waiting on the edge of the bed; her smooth, butter milk legs crossed. Darkened, crystal eyes gazing straight towards light doe brown ones. Now, standing in front of her – she gently pushes her back whilst softly lying on top of her; her breast causing erotic friction between hers.

Clothes were being stripped by the second, revealing the two ladies bare bodies; gliding against each other. Janet begins to press the surface of her knee into Toni's womanhood to throw her off. The brown-skinned woman tosses her head back and jerks at the new found feeling; causing her breast to twitch in delight. She quickly grasp at Janet's left cheek to return the favor and the red-haired girl tightened her teeth in response. After seconds of doing so, she flips them over; her body softly plopping down on top of Janet's stomach and washboard abs.

Toni inches toward her slick womanhood with no thoughts of disgust in her mind like she'd originally thought she would have. Nothing but high rise pleasure and springing curiosity. Giving her a long teasing lick, she closes her eyes at the simple taste. That's not too bad, either. She'd begin the feast as if Janet was her last supper. Slurping, french-kissing, etc. Janet shriek at the expected yet unexpected arrival, arching her back. Her fingers slipped through the other woman's medium brown curls, and squeezed the root of her hair. Toni's hummed into her sex while pressing her thumb into her clit.

Both taken by the next few seconds that transpired. The bottom of Toni's face is dripping in cum and Janet's body searches for its relief from such a tense orgasm. Her chest heaves up and down against the bed, thoughts – error. Toni mirrors her reaction with a pinch of shock and a bolding sense of wanting to continue, but with more.

Janet lifts her head, and whispers to her darkly, "Your turn..."