chapter 2

I didn't know what to do after running out of the bath so I went to the library. That was so embarrassing. How could she say that. Okay so maybe just maybe I might like Zange. We've known each other for so long, but I know he doesn't like me like that.

"...Rie ... Oi Rie"

I look up and see Zange's face inches from mine. "Kyaa," I squeal. "Z-Zange what are you doing here?"

"What? I came to play with you of course Rie-chan, but you were spacing out."

"Oh s-sorry. I was just thinking."

"Hmm what were you thinking about?" Natsume smirks.

"Oh umm nothing much, so what are you doing here?," I say trying to get him to change the subject.

"Like I said I thought we could play a game."

"Umm okay. What are we playing?" I asks.

"Hmm it's not something we can do here. Ahh I know let's go to my room. Come on Rie," he says and walks out of the library.

I quickly followed after him. Soon we were standing infront of his room. "Well here we are." Zange opens the door for me and I walk in.

It's nice inside. It looks totally normal.  Which was unexpected. I thought he would have some crazy things here and there but it's very neat. "So what are we doing here?" I ask again.

"Follow me Rie," and he disappears into another room. I follow him into that room and see it's his bedroom.

"Umm what am I doing here Zange," I ask a little nervous.

"We're going to have some fun." He closes the door behind me as he cages me in between his arms. "I heard you talking in the bath today."

"Ehh t-that was just Nobara being Nobara," I tell him avoiding his eyes.

"'Why would I like him?' That's what you said right?" Natsume whispers.

"Umm tha-"

"I'll tell you why Rie," Natsume cuts me off and then I felt a pair of warm, soft lips against my own. "I love you Rie."

"I-I love you too Zange," I whisper.

"Good. You're mine Rie," and he kisses me again.

The end
Vote
Comment
Sorry it's short :P