When the Dead Came Back to Life

*Leah's pov*

"ugh, what a long day! Right, Misao?" Leah asked while she was walking home from school Friday with misao.

"yeah, I'm just glad you could come over! Oh and did I tell you lily is planing to come too!!!"

"No way! YAY!! I miss her so much!"

"I know since She moved away we haven't got to see her as much, her boyfriend has been depressed. My poor cousin... "

"Will he be over tonight?" misao just nods as they walk into her house. The tv was on, but no one was in the house, misao started looking around for her parents. I moved closer to the tv and watch.

"there is an nation wide evacuation, there is an emergency for everyone, grab your loved ones and seek shelter, don't go out side, stay indoors..." it continued on to say more but I ignored it.

"MISAO!!! COME HERE QUICK!!" I yelled. Misao cam running into the door.

"what is it?"

"look." I pointed to the screen, which had started the whole warning over again. "I wonder what this is for..."

"look! Theres people out there they look hurt!!" Misao pointed out side. No thought Leah this isn't happening. She went to look at them they looked very zombie like

"we have to get Sam, or try to find him. Then we need to try to reach lilly. Either by phone or something, walk there even." misao nods in agreement

"let's go then Leah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO VERY SORRY! I just couldn't bring myself to write more, I couldn't think of anything! I'm going to try to think of some more to write now! Ok guys tell meh what you think, and I hope you enjoy it!!