❄️ The Success Party 🔥

Edited version

Next update will be only after target reach....

300 votes and 150 comments

*******

Suddenly shreya fainted and everyone rushed towards her.... Harish picked up her and moved towards her room and placed her on the bed....

Arjun immediately called their Family doctor..... after few minutes doctor came and checked her....

Arjun: doctor! What happened to her? My sister is alright na...?

Doctor: yes..she is completely alright but from now you all have to take care of her extra.....

Keerthi: what you mean by that?

Doctor: she 3 weeks pregnant... First 3 months is very sensitive...she have take care of her......
I have a important work in the hospital...i have to leave....

Pradeep just nodded and doctor left from there.....

Everyone was shocked....Gauri ma felt dizzy and before she fallen down... Aanaya held her.....
We made her sat on the sofa and made her drink water.......

Sitara looked at Arjun who was having blood-shot eyes...she very well knew that he was controlling himself not burst out......

After few minutes Shreya awake and came Outside.....

Arjun: who is he??

Shreya remained silent....

Arjun: open your mouth damn it...
who is he ??

Shreya: Rudraksha....

Arjun angry doesn't had boundaries...he Raised his hand to slap her be stopped in mid way.....

Arjun: you betrayed us Shreya..!! How you can do this to us??

Shreya was crying hardly...
Shreya: Anna....i love him unconditionally..and he too loves me..

Arjun: he doesn't love you Shreya..he was just playing with you to just take revenge from me... and you fallen in his trap....

Shreya: Anna...i know him very well...i know how he loves me.... you are saying this because you hate him..and he is your rival....

Arjun: Shreya....he yelled at her...

Shreya: i will marry only him Anna....

Arjun: i will not allow it!! He shouted....

Shreya: if you didn't allow me then u will marry without anyone's permission......

Arjun slapped her hardly...... Arjun held her hand and dragged her out... everyone was trying to Stop him.....

He pushed her on the floor....

Arjun: get out of here!! Never show your face again!! We are no one to you!!!!!!

Shreya: Anna... please......

A bullet pierced through Arjun....he falls on the ground..... blood oozing out from his wound........

Shreya: Anna.......
She woke up sweating....she looked around....

Shreya: it was bad dream........

But she have to do something before Arjun Anna or anyone else find out about it.......

*********************

Sitara was folding clothes when Arjun came...
Arjun looked at her and moved towards her.....he made her turn and cupped her cheeks.....

Arjun: "What happened?"he asked...
In response she slapped his hands away from her face and turned her back to him.All the insecurities appeared in her mind at that moment.He clenched his jaw in anger seeing her ignorance...Grabbing her arm, he pulled her into him making her flinch in pain ....