Angst and only angst

TALKING"
'THINKING'
/ACTIONS/EMOTIONS AND OTHER STUFF/

A/N: I HONESTLY DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE BUT HERE THIS IS!! This is probably VERY OOC and has mistake's.

TW: SEWERSLIDE / CHARACTER DEATH / this is angst 😈

Dazai's POV:

"Are you sure about this Chuuya?" /I looked at him with a serious face/ 'Did he get shorter?' /he sighed/ "Yes, now cmon and get over here.." /I walked over to Chuuya/ 'I guess I'm really doing it now..I kinda hoped for a painless death but whatever. At least it's finally happening?' "You ready shitty Dazai?" /I looked at him/ "Yeah but are you sure you're ready?" 'I guess he won't ever stop with the nicknames even when we're going to die..!' "Yeah let's just get on with this ok!?" /we both jumped off/ "I love you Chuuya, you're the best partner I could ask for" /I said under my breath/ /We both fell down at the same time but..when We were expected to die..I didn't..!?/ "Chuuya..?" /I looked around with the little strength I had and there he was..dead..!?/ 'nonono this isn't what was supposed to happen..!?' "Chuuya !? Chuuya wake up please!?" /He was dead/ "Nonono..! Why did this have to happen to me!" /I was..crying..?/ 'Why do I feel lightheaded..?' /I then fainted..was this all my fault..?/ ~time skip to in the hospital~ /I woke up and saw all my coworkers/ "..Where's Chuuya..?" /I looked up at Atsushi/ "Dazai..I'm sorry but..he didn't make it"

Fin